Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOJ parole hearing live (swipe)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13174365
13174365, OJ parole hearing live (swipe)
Posted by rhchick, Mon Jul-17-17 01:57 PM
This is crazy. I'm still going to watch just to see what happens.

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/07/17/espn-watch-oj-simpson-parole-board-hearing

As the focal point of the most ambitious, exhaustive and editorially successful project in ESPN history— the Oscar-winning documentary O.J.: Made In America—O.J. Simpson will be forever linked with ESPN. That documentary, along with the FX miniseries on the Simpson case, The People v. O.J. Simpson, offered clear data that the appetite for Simpson material remains high, even with the disgraced and incarcerated NFL Hall of Famer out of public view for many years.

Within that framework, ESPN’s Outside the Lines will air a 90-minute special on Thursday (ESPN, 1 p.m. ET) featuring live coverage of Simpson’s parole hearing in Carson City, Nevada.

Jeremy Schaap will anchor the coverage from ESPN’s headquarters in Bristol, Conn., (Bob Ley is on vacation) and will be joined in-studio by OTL and ABC legal analyst Ryan Smith and The Undefeated.com’s Jason Reid. Mark Schwarz will report from Nevada’s Lovelock Correctional Center, where Simpson is serving a 33-year sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping. Shelley Smith will be in Carson City, where the Nevada Board of Parole will convene in to consider the case of Inmate #1027820.

“Considering the success of the film there is no doubt there is still a public interest and fascination with all things O.J. Simpson,” said David Sarosi, the coordinating producer of Outside the Lines and E:60.

USA Today reported that more than 240 media credentials have been approved, according to the Nevada Department of Corrections, and a dozen satellite trucks are expected at the sites in both in Carson City and Lovelock. ESPN is picking up a pool feed from inside the hearing while Simpson will appear via video conference from Lovelock. David Smith, a spokesman for the parole board, said Simpson could be released as early as October if he gets parole. A decision from the parole board is expected on the day of the hearing. The deliberations will not be public and the parole board will not be available for interviews after the hearing. ESPN has blocked off 90 minutes and has the flexibility to go longer if needed.

Among OTL’s planned segments: Schaap fronting a historical look at Simpson and analyst Darren Rovell’s examination of Simpson’s financial and business situations. Later in the day, Hannah Storm will anchor an hour-long SportsCenter dedicated to the day’s Simpson proceedings (ESPN, 7 p.m. ET).
13174402, Might as well watch a white mob lynch a negro then pose for pics
Posted by Atillah Moor, Mon Jul-17-17 02:28 PM
13174433, ya think
Posted by rhchick, Mon Jul-17-17 03:10 PM
I want to know what he says about his rehabilitation. I've never seen a parole hearing before.
13174515, Only problem is prisons aren't in the rehabilitation business
Posted by Atillah Moor, Mon Jul-17-17 04:51 PM
13174470, *yawns*
Posted by HotThyng76, Mon Jul-17-17 03:55 PM
the Goldmans will act a fool and OJ will be denied. again.

we all know why - this sentence is payback. and OJ was dumb enough to put himself in position to let them have it.

he will not ever be paroled. not unless he can get a parole board full of the same jurors who acquitted him in 1995. and they won't let that happen.

he's toast.
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jul-17-17 04:48 PM
>we all know why - this sentence is payback. and OJ was dumb
>enough to put himself in position to let them have it.
>
>he will not ever be paroled. not unless he can get a parole
>board full of the same jurors who acquitted him in 1995. and
>they won't let that happen.
>
>he's toast.
13174519, I'm gullible and still got hope
Posted by rhchick, Mon Jul-17-17 04:53 PM
He should be released at this point
13174523, Shouldntve been sentenced to 33 yrs in the first place.
Posted by HotThyng76, Mon Jul-17-17 05:14 PM
Most offenders would've been sentenced to like 5 yrs max. That was clearly payback. The sentencing judge made it clear. It's abhorrent. He should be paroled. It'll never happen.
13174525, He got paroled in 2013 for some of the charges
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Jul-17-17 05:22 PM
they are saying giving his standing and Nevada's points system, he should get paroled for the rest of them this go round and he should be out in Oct.

Which will make for interesting TV given the world's recent renewed fascination with him over the last 12 months (a doc, a tv series and a Jay-Z song).

I wouldn't be surprised if he was released and was rich all over again.
13174529, Cool.
Posted by HotThyng76, Mon Jul-17-17 05:33 PM
Won't happen.
Posted by Flash80, Mon Jul-17-17 06:05 PM
and the goldmans can't touch it.

>I wouldn't be surprised if he was released and was rich all
>over again.

he'll probably go back to florida. they saying he wants to keep a low profile. well hell, i'd hope so now at age 70, assuming his time da pen humbled out the megalomania.
13174542, I want this to be true.
Posted by HotThyng76, Mon Jul-17-17 06:07 PM
I have 0 faith.
Posted by Brew, Mon Jul-17-17 07:04 PM
Like people actually want OJ to not be in jail forever ?

I mean I I know the racial implications of his story of course, but he definitely killed his wife and her boyfriend. I'm kinda surprised people still ride for him. And I'm not trying to be an asshole just curious about it.
13174571, How does a man nearly behead two people and not have a bruise?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Mon Jul-17-17 08:31 PM
Anywhere on his body? It's more than plausible he was an accomplice.

lol at "definitely" gtfoh
13174689, There's a lot of reasons that could've been the case.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 09:32 AM
>Anywhere on his body? It's more than plausible he was an
>accomplice.

Fair enough re: being an accomplice.

>lol at "definitely" gtfoh
13174696, if there's a lot of reasons then you should be able to provide one
Posted by Atillah Moor, Tue Jul-18-17 09:39 AM
and you haven't so your argument fails
13174714, Well, just one that's relevant I suppose.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 09:57 AM
And it all hinges on which coroner you believe. And I already know the answer to that. So there's really no reason to go down that road because we believe different versions of the story.
13174865, That's twice now
Posted by Atillah Moor, Tue Jul-18-17 01:06 PM
If you can state that OJ "Definitely" did it

and you can claim what I already know (about some other mystery coroner explaining how a strip searched OJ could not have a single bruise or cut on him after nearly beheading two people)

then you are wasting your powers of omniscience
13174870, Kid can't even read.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 01:11 PM
13174873, provide a link and I'll gladly do so
Posted by Atillah Moor, Tue Jul-18-17 01:13 PM
13175394, This is false.
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Wed Jul-19-17 01:07 PM
>and you can claim what I already know (about some other
>mystery coroner explaining how a strip searched OJ could not
>have a single bruise or cut on him after nearly beheading two
>people)
13175095, word, Bigfoot was the real killer.
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Tue Jul-18-17 09:11 PM
>Anywhere on his body? It's more than plausible he was an
>accomplice.

13174629, OJ didn't do it. Goldman wasn't her boyfriend.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 06:29 AM
Not enough blood. Goldman was just a waiter. Blah blah blah. Not doing this again, whitey.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 09:35 AM
Are you a forensics expert ? Who are you to say what "enough blood" would be considering the specifics of the case ?

>Not enough blood. Goldman was just a waiter. Blah blah blah.
>Not doing this again, whitey.

LOL cool story, bitch.
13174697, Not enough blood.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 09:41 AM
Drops of blood here and there. Not what I expected from a man who was covered in blood. I expect to see it smeared all over. Especially since he was keyed up, and in a hurry to catch a commercial flight. I expect more mess. It was too clean. Maybe planted? Defense proved motive and opportunity to plant blood evidence.

Not guilty. Innocent, even.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 10:03 AM
>Drops of blood here and there. Not what I expected from a man
>who was covered in blood. I expect to see it smeared all over.
>Especially since he was keyed up, and in a hurry to catch a
>commercial flight. I expect more mess. It was too clean. Maybe
>planted? Defense proved motive and opportunity to plant blood
>evidence.
>
>Not guilty. Innocent, even.

His exact shoeprint was also at the scene, blood on his car, blood on his hat, etc. But like you already conceded, he could've been an accomplice rather than the actual killer; that I wouldn't rule out entirely.

But him being uninvolved entirely I simply will never buy.
13174739, +the trail of bruno magli size 12 footprints...
Posted by Flash80, Tue Jul-18-17 10:27 AM
blood trail to the left of said footprints leading to the back gate, meaning the killa was bleeding on his left side.

left-hand glove at the scene (probably ripped off by goldman when the juice grabbed him from behind and started slashing, after nicole simpson was already down).

cut on the left hand.

prosecution had never seen so much hard/trace evidence in their lives (niggas getting convicted every day on .00001% what was presented here) but an arrogant/inept crew of clark, darden and a heart-attacked hodgman blew it.

dennis fung was a stooge too.

hey kardashian, where you taking that garment bag???

13174829, No that was another one of us ppl who conceded accomplice liability.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 12:30 PM
I didn't.

A shoe print being there that came from a shoe owned by 200 others doesn't say anything to me.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 01:13 PM
In the world ?! Narrow that down further to his specific shoe size and I'd say that's pretty solid evidence of his being there.
13174877, Or 1/200 others.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 01:17 PM
This happened in a very tony area of LA. There are few parts of America where ppl could be roaming around in those shoes. That's one of them. This wasn't rural South Carolina or Alaska. Lol.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 01:20 PM
13174886, Could be.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 01:23 PM
But there's at least reasonable doubt as to his guilt. Even if he was at the crime scene (I don't concede) it's not proof he's guilty.
Posted by howardlloyd, Tue Jul-18-17 06:05 PM
not too mentiom mark "i practice my karate kicks on niggas" found the glove

and the glove didnt fit

and OJs blood allegedly found in certain places had preservatives in it

the timeline....

and 10000 other things

case was not proven AT ALL...much less beyond a reasonable doubt
13175071, it was a case of legal guilt versus factual guilt.
Posted by Flash80, Tue Jul-18-17 07:18 PM
legally there was enough reasonable doubt introduced --- namely a key detective perjuring himself --- that the jurors felt they couldn't convict. nevermind that they've nearly all admitted afterwards the verdict was mostly an FU to the LAPD for years of the 'cism.

they was emotional and wanted to go home, like some of you.

look... i'm a huge mark for the juice, but factually he was guilty as a muuhfucka.

>not too mentiom mark "i practice my karate kicks on niggas"
>found the glove
>
>and the glove didnt fit

darden's a simp for not knowing whether or not they fit, and the latex gloves didn't help.

notice how fast OJ pulls the gloves off tho, after struggling for dear life to put them on?

when's the last time you pulled off gloves that didn't fit with a quickness?

>
>and OJs blood allegedly found in certain places had
>preservatives in it
>
>the timeline....
>
>and 10000 other things
>
>case was not proven AT ALL...much less beyond a reasonable
>doubt

jill shively probably was the prosecution's most important witness going into the pre-lim, but she fucked off and sold her story to the dirt sheets for money while essentially under sequestration.

gil garcetti's a loser.
13175100, I believe Orenthal James Simpson is factually innocent of the murders
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 09:45 PM
of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

He
Didn't
Do
It.
13174875, apparently we all type the same too and OJ is of course superhuman
Posted by Atillah Moor, Tue Jul-18-17 01:14 PM
magical even
13174885, he was covered in blood and in a rush and highly worked up
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 01:22 PM
but somehow managed to get in and of his truck and his house without smearing blood all over and showered and changed clothes and got ready for that flight without leaving the clothes where the cops found them and left no evidence that he showered.

Sure.

The state's theory made no sense.
Posted by Atillah Moor, Tue Jul-18-17 01:30 PM
due to his negro hide being more dense, multiple hearts, and demon like strength. That's why and how he was able to kill those white people the way he did!!
13174651, Hold up...
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Jul-18-17 07:35 AM
You want OJ to be in jail forever?

Why?

He beat that murder charge. This type of thinking is weird to me but I think that's why he is still in jail right now.
13174694, "Forever" an overstatement.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 09:38 AM
>You want OJ to be in jail forever?
>
>Why?
>
>He beat that murder charge. This type of thinking is weird to
>me but I think that's why he is still in jail right now.

No doubt. He did beat that charge, 100%. I shouldn't have said "forever." The prosecution flubbed that trial and he got off, rightfully, based on how the trial unfolded ..... I just honestly didn't know that anyone still rode for OJ like that. Like I said I understood the implications at the time of the murder trial, and the racial undertones of the whole thing. I just didn't think anyone, at this point, honestly believed that he didn't kill his wife, no matter your feelings on how the trial turned out.

In other words I really just thought folks assumed he did the murders, but were glad to see a minority get treated fairly based on the actual facts of the trial and how it was handled by the prosecution, when historically it's always the other way around (innocent minorities being dragged through the mud for shit they didn't do). Get what I'm saying
13174702, "you silly negroes. Don't you know he's actually guilty?"
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 09:45 AM
I've heard this too much lately. Not that you're saying it but you're being lumped in with those who have.

Yes, plenty ppl watched that trial and those movies and are convinced OJ is innocent. And some are just riding on race as you suggest. I'm with those who say he didn't do it. Nothing I've seen makes me think he did. Seasoned prosecutors didn't convince me. You won't.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 10:06 AM
>I've heard this too much lately. Not that you're saying it
>but you're being lumped in with those who have.

I haven't personally given you any reason to just "lump" me in with "those who have." I am discussing specific facts of the case, that's it.

>Yes, plenty ppl watched that trial and those movies and are
>convinced OJ is innocent. And some are just riding on race as
>you suggest. I'm with those who say he didn't do it. Nothing
>I've seen makes me think he did. Seasoned prosecutors didn't
>convince me. You won't.

I'm not necessarily trying to convince you of anything. Like I said I just honestly didn't know anyone truly believed in his innocence.
13174746, why all the side eye?
Posted by rhchick, Tue Jul-18-17 10:40 AM
How long do you think he should stay in prison?

You think he doesn't deserve to get out?
13174750, What do you mean side eye ?
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 10:42 AM
>How long do you think he should stay in prison?
>
>You think he doesn't deserve to get out?

No I already conceded that - I don't think he should be stuck in prison on this charge, no.

My main purpose was to respond to whoever first made the point about thinking OJ didn't do the murders, and like I said I just simply wasn't aware that anyone still held that belief. That's all.
13174758, RE: What do you mean side eye ?
Posted by rhchick, Tue Jul-18-17 10:51 AM

>No I already conceded that - I don't think he should be stuck
>in prison on this charge, no.
>
Then what charge should he be in for?

Watching People vs OJ I sometimes wondered if he was tried today what would the outcome be.
13174760, Well, murder, had the cops and prosecution not shit the bed.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 10:59 AM
>Then what charge should he be in for?

But being that they did, I suppose the only appropriate answer is "none" and we can carry on with our respective days.
13174857, Welcome to America.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 01:01 PM
You are arguing like them so you are lumped in with them.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 01:12 PM
Let me know when you're ready to have an adult discussion.
13174879, I'm having it now, player.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 01:19 PM
Like I said - you is good white folk but you is talking like Mista Cholly so you is in lump wit Cholly.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 01:21 PM
So in order to not "talk like Mista Cholly" I am no longer allowed to look at each case on its own, particular merits ? That's an unfortunate standard to hold me or anyone to.
13174888, the tone of your original reply.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 01:24 PM

Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 01:28 PM
n/m
13174926, basically, yeah.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 02:30 PM
i told you - you didn't exactly say 'you silly negroes...' but that tone was under the surface.

plus as i said - lately this case has dragged up all of the race-based feelings folks have about the facts of the case. much of it hasn't gone away. so i put your reply in that context.

it is what it is.
13174940, It absolutely was not, at all, under any surface.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 02:42 PM
>i told you - you didn't exactly say 'you silly negroes...'
>but that tone was under the surface.

There was no surface. No undertones. The tone is "that dude fucking killed his wife." Which is my opinion on this particular matter, based on the facts of this particular case. Anything else gleaned from said tone is false.
13174980, k.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 03:36 PM

Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 09:03 PM
13175064, Let's go to the video tape
Posted by Atillah Moor, Tue Jul-18-17 06:30 PM
Like people actually want OJ to not be in jail forever ?
How could you silly (mostly)negroes not want this black beast to rot behind bars!!?? I mean -- come on.

I mean I I know the racial implications of his story of course,
I know racism is an unfair practice and mental construct which in a very visible manner adversely affects you black people BUT...

he DEFINITELY (because I was there and also have a good number of family members who are likely anti black based purely on statistics who say he definitely did it too. One of them is my cool uncle who voted for Obama twice) killed his wife and her boyfriend (without getting a single bruise on his body and not being recognized as celebrity OJ Simpson murdering two people under a porch light).

I'm kinda surprised people still ride for him.
I'm kinda surprised YOU people still ride for him.

and boom goes the dynamite
13175094, Might wanna let HotThyng handle this one man.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 09:03 PM
You're straining yourself.
13175173, not really brochamp where are these links to this other coroner report?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Jul-19-17 08:46 AM
seems like the strain is for you to provide anything other than your culturally mandated opinion that OJ "Definitely did it"
13175206, You've already proven an inability to comprehend words so.
Posted by Brew, Wed Jul-19-17 09:39 AM
I'm not your English teacher. Good luck with your crusade tho.
13175227, black people don't do crusades homie
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Jul-19-17 10:16 AM
post your sources or quit wasting electrons
13175309, I'm good. I prefer to debate with those who won't mischaracterize ...
Posted by Brew, Wed Jul-19-17 11:42 AM
every single thing I say. And those who showcase a high level of reading comprehension.
13175356, I like how you assume your information won't be considered
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Jul-19-17 12:12 PM
must be too smart for us. Your lazy deflection is not working. I get that you said his being an accomplice is a possibility, but then again that negates the "definitely" part.

Either way -- your tone is all the way off so enjoy your feels
13175359, And this is where reading comprehension comes in.
Posted by Brew, Wed Jul-19-17 12:17 PM
>but then again that negates the "definitely"
>part.

In addition to that, how am I to assume that my information will be considered (as you say) when thus far every single word I've said has been either ignored, twisted or mischaracterized altogether ?

Like I said - futile. Enjoy your failures.
13175379, your post is the only failure here
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Jul-19-17 12:47 PM
just as you concede hey may be an accomplice one could concede he may have done it if what you have to share is so solid yet still not a single link.

So what if it's ultimately rejected? That's some frail ass shit, but hey be true to yourself
13175402, #readingisfundamental
Posted by Brew, Wed Jul-19-17 01:11 PM
13175420, Whatever makes you feel good about yourself
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Jul-19-17 01:38 PM
13175421, 8-)
Posted by Brew, Wed Jul-19-17 01:38 PM
13176004, sorry for your loss
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Jul-20-17 02:45 PM
13176123, Hahaha - OK well played.
Posted by Brew, Thu Jul-20-17 09:21 PM
Gotta give you that one.

I mean, all things considered this should've happened years ago ... 9 years for a half-ass robbery is *ludicrous*. But with that said I listened to the hearing and was CRINGING when he went back and revisited the whole robbery story. Like dude you're not on trial, you're trying to get out of jail. At this point swallow your pride and tell them what they want to hear. But obviously it worked out for him so what do I know.
13174745, Explain the EDTA.
Posted by Kira, Tue Jul-18-17 10:39 AM
>Like people actually want OJ to not be in jail forever ?
>
>I mean I I know the racial implications of his story of
>course, but he definitely killed his wife and her boyfriend.
>I'm kinda surprised people still ride for him. And I'm not
>trying to be an asshole just curious about it.

The case shouldn't went to trial in the first place because the evidence was tainted from jump. Fuhrman was known racist that went around planting evidence. All of the blood samples are tainted because Fuhrman requested those blood samples and splashed them on the scene.

There was a second person mentioned in earlier tv reports but the cops didn't follow up on it. If OJ was actually guilty cops would've followed up on it. OJ actually went to the police station afterwards with the intention of helping them solve the murder case. The cops refused his assistance because this case is white mark on their history.
13174753, Wait is this true ?
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 10:44 AM
>The case shouldn't went to trial in the first place because
>the evidence was tainted from jump. Fuhrman was known racist
>that went around planting evidence.

I know he was a deplorable racist (fuck that dude), but did he actually have a known/proven history of planting evidence against minorities ? Serious question.

>All of the blood samples
>are tainted because Fuhrman requested those blood samples and
>splashed them on the scene.

Uhmmmmmm what.

>There was a second person mentioned in earlier tv reports but
>the cops didn't follow up on it. If OJ was actually guilty
>cops would've followed up on it. OJ actually went to the
>police station afterwards with the intention of helping them
>solve the murder case. The cops refused his assistance because
>this case is white mark on their history.

OK what.
13174978, RE: Wait is this true ?
Posted by Kira, Tue Jul-18-17 03:33 PM
>>The case shouldn't went to trial in the first place because
>>the evidence was tainted from jump. Fuhrman was known racist
>>that went around planting evidence.
>
>I know he was a deplorable racist (fuck that dude), but did he
>actually have a known/proven history of planting evidence
>against minorities ? Serious question.

Yes, there are tapes of him admitting to doing this.

>
>
>>All of the blood samples
>>are tainted because Fuhrman requested those blood samples
>and
>>splashed them on the scene.
>
>Uhmmmmmm what.

Tell me it's not out of the realm of believeablity that Mark Fuhrman requested those DNA samples and splashed them on the scene. He had access to them and planted them at the scene.
>
>
>>There was a second person mentioned in earlier tv reports
>but
>>the cops didn't follow up on it. If OJ was actually guilty
>>cops would've followed up on it. OJ actually went to the
>>police station afterwards with the intention of helping them
>>solve the murder case. The cops refused his assistance
>because
>>this case is white mark on their history.
>
>OK what.

The first tv reports mentioned police were looking for a second suspect in the killings. This got dropped when the rich scary black guy got put on the television.
13174979, RE: Wait is this true ?
Posted by Brew, Tue Jul-18-17 03:35 PM
>Yes, there are tapes of him admitting to doing this.

Damn. That's crazy. I'll have to look that up. I mean I'm not surprised that he would do it, just didn't know he had actually planted evidence in the past.

>Tell me it's not out of the realm of believeablity that Mark
>Fuhrman requested those DNA samples and splashed them on the
>scene. He had access to them and planted them at the scene.

Based on his past, no, not out of the realm of possibility. Definitely not.

>The first tv reports mentioned police were looking for a
>second suspect in the killings. This got dropped when the rich
>scary black guy got put on the television.

I was "what"ing the "white mark on their history". I'm honestly not sure what that means.
13174981, that one cop admitted carrying OJ's blood sample to the crime scene
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 03:37 PM
and said he couldn't think of another time when he'd done that.

he also took some evidence home w/him overnight and took it to the crime scene the next day.

for what?

he couldn't say.

mm-hmm.

Posted by kayru99, Wed Jul-19-17 04:26 PM
blood samples taken from OJ were *missing*
I remember watching this unfold real time and being amazed that it even went to trial
13175067, RE: Wait is this true ?
Posted by Flash80, Tue Jul-18-17 06:52 PM
>>>The case shouldn't went to trial in the first place
>because
>>>the evidence was tainted from jump. Fuhrman was known
>racist
>>>that went around planting evidence.
>>
>>I know he was a deplorable racist (fuck that dude), but did
>he
>>actually have a known/proven history of planting evidence
>>against minorities ? Serious question.
>
>Yes, there are tapes of him admitting to doing this.

racist and crooked, yes.

but he'd have to already know OJ was home and had no alibi to grab the glove and take it to rockingham w/out a care.

(don't get me wrong, the cops have "framed a guilty person" for years.)

but, OJ had one of the best relationships with the LAPD out of any celebs in la-la land. the framing theory realistically doesn't hold. it was the LAPD that kept giving his ass a pass when he was beating nicole's ass for years.

like, nigga was stalking her and listening to her fuck other dudes.

thug passion.

>>
>>
>>>All of the blood samples
>>>are tainted because Fuhrman requested those blood samples
>>and
>>>splashed them on the scene.
>>
>>Uhmmmmmm what.
>
>Tell me it's not out of the realm of believeablity that Mark
>Fuhrman requested those DNA samples and splashed them on the
>scene. He had access to them and planted them at the scene.

the blood drops were collected before the juice got back from chicago. he hadn't given a simple yet.

did fuhrman sprinkle goldman's dna/blood, nicole's dna/blood at rockhingam too?

FOH

>>
>>>There was a second person mentioned in earlier tv reports
>>but
>>>the cops didn't follow up on it. If OJ was actually guilty
>>>cops would've followed up on it. OJ actually went to the
>>>police station afterwards with the intention of helping
>them
>>>solve the murder case. The cops refused his assistance
>>because
>>>this case is white mark on their history.
>>
>>OK what.
>
>The first tv reports mentioned police were looking for a
>second suspect in the killings. This got dropped when the rich
>scary black guy got put on the television.
>

you rooting for the cardinals or the browns this year?
13175103, Of course he's the immediate first suspect.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 09:51 PM
Who's to say some of the LAPD wasn't stalking him? Who's to say they didn't know he would have no alibi? He had a good relationship with SOME cops...he didn't have any relationship with the LAPD as a whole. Some cops were out to get him - defense proved it. That was enough for me.

Innocent. Eat it.
Posted by CaptainRook, Tue Jul-18-17 10:29 PM
>but he'd have to already know OJ was home and had no alibi to
>grab the glove and take it to rockingham w/out a care.
>

Says who? These guys plant first and give explanations later. That's their M.O.

>(don't get me wrong, the cops have "framed a guilty person"
>for years.)
>

"Framed a guilty person"? In this case, they was framing an innocent man.

>but, OJ had one of the best relationships with the LAPD out of
>any celebs in la-la land. the framing theory realistically
>doesn't hold. it was the LAPD that kept giving his ass a pass
>when he was beating nicole's ass for years.
>

Yeah, the settlers had a good relationship with the Native Americans/Indians...until...

>like, nigga was stalking her and listening to her fuck other
>dudes.
>

This is hyperbolic propaganda, propagated by Marcia Clark and the prosecution. It had little to no merit.

>thug passion.
>
>>>
>>>
>>>>All of the blood samples
>>>>are tainted because Fuhrman requested those blood samples
>>>and
>>>>splashed them on the scene.
>>>
>>>Uhmmmmmm what.
>>
>>Tell me it's not out of the realm of believeablity that Mark
>>Fuhrman requested those DNA samples and splashed them on the
>>scene. He had access to them and planted them at the scene.
>
>the blood drops were collected before the juice got back from
>chicago. he hadn't given a simple yet.
>
>did fuhrman sprinkle goldman's dna/blood, nicole's dna/blood
>at rockhingam too?
>
>FOH
>

Blood planting was more or less done by Van Atter and other accomplices in the LAPD. We do not know who's blood was at the crime scene, because the blood that was collected at the crime scene was never sent to the lab. The blood that was sent to the lab for DNA testing was the blood that had been drawn from OJ's arm, that Van Atter delayed booking into evidence for some 2 hours or so. He also had Ron and Necole's blood samples in his custody.

The blood samples that criminalist, Mizola, collected had been initialed by her and the bindles had dried over night. The blood samples that were sent to the lab for DNA testing had no initials on them and according to leading forensics expert, Henry Lee, the blood pattern on the blood sample bindles that he examined, indicated that the blood was wet when the bindles were stored.

THIS is why OJ's DNA was matching the blood that was supposedly "found and collected" at the crime scene.

The exact same thing can be said about Necole's blood that was "found" on OJ's sock (6 weeks after being collected) and OJ's blood that was found on the back gate (3 weeks after the crime scene had been thoroughly investigated).

It's easy to ignore these facts, primarily because the media doesn't publicize them. They mention the DNA odds and leave their reporting at that, but there was MUCH MORE to the story than OJ's blood supposedly matching the blood found at the crime scene. WE REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO'S BLOOD WAS AT THE CRIME SCENE.

Also, some investigators have indicated that the keys that Ron was carrying was found laced in blood. It is reasonable to assume that Ron used these keys, at some point to defend himself and managed to draw blood from his attacker onto the keys during the course of his struggle with the assailant. How come they never reported who's blood was on those keys?

Even if the key element is not true and Ron didn't use the keys to defend himself, we know that he used his fists, because his autopsy report indicated that his knuckles and fingers were bruised from punching his attacker with impunity. If he was punching his attacker so hard that he bruised his own knuckles, you would expect to see some bruises and abrasions some where on OJ's person. OJ's body was literally mark free. No bruises, swollen tissue, cuts or abrasions were found in any of his soft tissue areas, such as his nose, eye sockets or lips. How do you explain this?

How do you explain ANY OF THIS?

Not to mention, the break neck speed in which OJ got showered, dressed, and packed within the 5 minutes that Allan Park (the limo driver) saw him enter his home (supposedly, from coming back from committing the murders) to him coming down stairs, packed and ready to go.

Explain any of this to me. I would love to hear/read it.
13175096, Yes, it is true. I guess you never heard of "The Fuhrman Tapes"?
Posted by CaptainRook, Tue Jul-18-17 09:28 PM
>>The case shouldn't went to trial in the first place because
>>the evidence was tainted from jump. Fuhrman was known racist
>>that went around planting evidence.
>
>I know he was a deplorable racist (fuck that dude), but did he
>actually have a known/proven history of planting evidence
>against minorities ? Serious question.
>
>

This case was much more complex than most realize. The media tried to keep it simple and ignored most of the defense's side of the case.

If the media had been more honest and less propaganda oriented, then much of the outrage that materialized, may not have ever occurred.
13175108, You can hear those tapes on YouTube.
Posted by The Wordsmith, Tue Jul-18-17 10:07 PM
Judge Ito didn't allow for all of the tapes to get played during the trial. On one of the tapes that wasn't used, that prick Fuhrman admitted pridefully on how he would plant evidence on Black folks to get a case against them. The fact that he's still walking around a free man instead of behind bars is disgusting.

Since 1976
13175149, I can't believe Brew is shocked a cop could plant evidence?
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Jul-19-17 08:08 AM
I mean, I can but I can't... nahmean?

People still out here not wanting to believe cops are dirty
13175174, White people and police have a nearly 100% different experience
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Jul-19-17 08:48 AM
than black people and police. Just no way for most to see them as anything other than the good guys
13175245, They can see it and they know it
Posted by Lurkmode, Wed Jul-19-17 10:35 AM
but it doesn't help them when they are making excuses for cops racist behavior.
13175406, White people are NOT ignorant about these things.
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Wed Jul-19-17 01:16 PM
As a matter of fact, they understand racism
much better than Black people do, which is
how they coalesce around the cause of maintaining it.
13175422, IDK. I tend to think most understand it the way men understand PMS
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Jul-19-17 01:40 PM
or pregnancy
13175423, If men practiced PMS against women that might make sense
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Wed Jul-19-17 01:46 PM
13175696, you get my meaning though? They don't have the personal experience
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Jul-20-17 07:48 AM
to REALLY understand
13175726, You get mine? They PRACTICE racism. There's a lot of evidence...
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Thu Jul-20-17 08:40 AM
to suggest that they aren't ignorant about it.

Take this quote from a report on racial surveys, for instance:

"When asked what the surveys can tell us about racism in the United States, she, like Charles, highlighted the shift away from overtly racist ideas. But she also said the responses may mask more conservative racial attitudes.

“The surveys are people’s self-reports of racial attitudes. … In today’s contemporary race relations, there’s pressure to appear not racist, and embrace racial equality,” Krysan said."

How can people mask racist views if they're ignorant
about racism? That's impossible.
Not to mention systems like apartheid mirroring other
systems here and globally. How do white people have
a coordinated ignorance all around the world concerning
Black people? Lol. Plus they've been "ignorant" for
hundreds of years. It's just games. The pretend
ignorance is a trick that we should be seeing straight
through by now.

13175887, Are we saying all white people or all white racists?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Jul-20-17 12:08 PM
If it's the latter I agree
13175941, Lol @ the distinction "white racists"
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Thu Jul-20-17 01:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCF0ImuPCTI
13176087, I'm not on the all white people practice racism level
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Jul-20-17 05:56 PM
if that's what you're saying. I certainly don't disagree that there are many,many,many white racists (active and passive) but I think it's hyperbolic to say all of anything is "X"

I agree with a lot of what this dude is saying. Sounds like he's repeating Neely Fuller Jr though
13176128, I was laughing at the saying "white" as if racists can be any other
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Thu Jul-20-17 10:42 PM
color in a white supremacist system.

As for all white ppl being racist, that's a
whole different convo.

>I agree with a lot of what this dude is saying. Sounds like
>he's repeating Neely Fuller Jr though

He's interviewed Mr. Fuller many many many times,
and the foundation of his "counter-racist" efforts
is based one his suggestions. He also interviewed
Dr. Welsing 30+ times and a plethora of other
scholars. He's one of the most brilliant dudes
out there although he'd never say that himself.

13176175, lol oh ok - gotcha
Posted by Atillah Moor, Fri Jul-21-17 07:48 AM
yeah I think I've heard him before when I first started listening to Fuller
13175207, That's not, at all, what I said.
Posted by Brew, Wed Jul-19-17 09:40 AM
Not even close.

IN FACT I said the exact opposite. Like THE EXACT opposite.
13175363, Ok, but there is a reason you are in the position.. lol
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Jul-19-17 12:22 PM
You make it sound like everyone else is crazy to not believe what you believe.
13175415, What reason ? What position ?
Posted by Brew, Wed Jul-19-17 01:24 PM
What the hell are you talking about ?

>You make it sound like everyone else is crazy to not believe
>what you believe.

I did that in my initial response, but walked back on that initial hyperbole twice now ... like so many internet posts and posters I tend to talk in extremes and absolutes. And considering the sensitivity surrounding this particular subject (OJ/the murders) I should have chosen my words better. No doubt about that.

The problem now is that rather than moving on and progressing the conversation forward even *after* I acknowledged my mistake, instead everything I say is being unfairly mischaracterized and I'm being unfairly labeled as something I'm not. So rather than continue a futile discussion with a couple folks who already (think they) have me pegged, I have lost interest because it would be an exercise in spinning wheels and I don't care to take part in that brand of senseless babble.

I'm more than happy to continue discussing anything with you or anyone else, as we have mostly had cordial discussions around here. But at this point I have no interest in engaging the few folks who wouldn't let me speak.
13175429, I never labeled you
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Jul-19-17 02:00 PM
but it definitely sounded like you were shocked to hear Furhman admit to tainting evidence.

like it wasn't even a possibility.

Also remember everyone isn't going to read every post when addressing you.
13175431, I know you didn't. I clearly wasn't referring to you.
Posted by Brew, Wed Jul-19-17 02:10 PM
>RE: I never labeled you

Hence why I said I'd be happy to discuss it further with you or anyone else.

>but it definitely sounded like you were shocked to hear
>Furhman admit to tainting evidence.

Yes, in reference to that specifically, I said "what the hell are you talking about" because I, again clearly, said in response TO YOU: "I mean I'm not surprised he would do it, I just didn't know ..."

>like it wasn't even a possibility.

Sure OK. If I sounded shocked it was simply because no matter how terrible the person/cop is, it's always shocking to find out that they ADMITTED TO planting evidence. My uncle is a retired racist cop but I wouldn't expect that he'd stoop to that level. If he ever admitted to me that he planted evidence on/framed black people, I'd react with surprise, paired with an element of "...well of course you did."

>Also remember everyone isn't going to read every post when
>addressing you.

Ha - that makes it even more unfair. When people jump to a different thread of responses to join in the "Brew is an awful person" party I'd expect that they'd read every response in that particular string of responses before jumping at the chance to label me.
13175157, Yeah, and he also bragged about how every cop knows the script
Posted by CaptainRook, Wed Jul-19-17 08:21 AM
or his role when a frame up is in process. They all know how to lie to cover one another.

THIS was the evidence that Johnny Cochran wanted the jury to hear and was infuriated when Judge Ito denied it from being allowed. He did want more segments of Fuhrman's vile and contemptuous use of the word "nigger", but he REALLY wanted the jury to hear Fuhrman, in his own voice, bragging and boasting about how he and other officers, ROUTINELY frame innocent "suspects".
13174572, he'll be paroled
Posted by Cenario, Mon Jul-17-17 08:40 PM
13174630, Yay.
Posted by HotThyng76, Tue Jul-18-17 06:32 AM

Posted by rhchick, Wed Jul-19-17 02:30 PM
13174483, kinda weird this time around
Posted by Flash80, Mon Jul-17-17 04:00 PM
there was no Hot Take Nation around and social media was its infancy when he got pinched 10 years ago.

probably for the better.
13174607, Racist White media loves OJ
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Tue Jul-18-17 12:16 AM
OJ ain't killed nobody when you love the things he did and he was scurred of Blood.

I Hope OJ walks. ESPN and all them Racist Networks are using OJ like he is a ATM. after they Killed off Michael Jackson its time to go back to OJ tv. Trump doing treason and partying with the KKK and its still lets get OJ in view.

OJ went from Buckwheat to Nat Turner to these White folks
and yet they still love him to bits and yet Hate him.

13175062, I never followed the OJ case and don't care but
Posted by denny, Tue Jul-18-17 06:22 PM
GODDAMN that Made in America doc is good film-making. Regardless of whatever issue someone might have with the spin or slant or whatever. It is REALLY good documentary film-making. I binge watched it recently and was completely engaged the entire 8 hours or whatever it is and I purposely knew NOTHING about the courtcase going in.

The tribalism surrounding the case is scary as shit to me. There were white people in Iowa CRYING when he was found not guilty (I had to pause the movie because I couldn't stop laughing at those images) There were gospel choirs singing OJ's name (had to pause again). I always thought whoever was invested THAT much in it, either way, has issues.... but I guess that's the point. I probably sound like the 'above it all' guy though. It's just really, really sad to me.
13175180, Yup, but if you think that's sad wait until you see how it all plays out
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Jul-19-17 08:53 AM
in the end
13175728, There really wasn't a whole lot else going on in 1995
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jul-20-17 08:42 AM
That's the only way to explain this to future generations.
13175098, If he gets paroled I'll be shocked.
Posted by Binladen, Tue Jul-18-17 09:40 PM
13175342, I am here to say I agree with HotThyng76 and have since 1995.
Posted by Dr Claw, Wed Jul-19-17 11:58 AM
The story presented by the State of California only makes sense if you hold a dogmatic belief in Superniggas who can teleport and wave their hands and evaporate pools of blood.

Which many white people in America do.

If not that, you believe OJ's coonery gave him those superpowers.

The shaming of that mostly nonwhite jury these last 20some years is a disgrace.
13175403, ...the only way to believe in OJ's guilt is to prejudge him.
Posted by HotThyng76, Wed Jul-19-17 01:12 PM
it can't be based on the state's theory as presented to that jury b/c the theory made NO sense. it was not feasible. impossible. it required time travel or som'n. no way it happened as they said it did.
13175671, He should be walking
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Jul-20-17 03:46 AM
he ain't killed nobody he loved that whole scene and life too much.

money to be made off OJ and believe me there is another chapter and act going down.
13175698, I would be surprised if he got it. They are trying to send a message
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Jul-20-17 07:50 AM
and I can't help but think there is money behind the scenes that will make sure the message is heard
13175710, the bookies are all betting on The Juice to get out in october
Posted by SooperEgo, Thu Jul-20-17 08:25 AM
a $300 bet will get you $100.

which i never understood. who makes that bet?
13175714, What is there not to understand?
Posted by Cenario, Thu Jul-20-17 08:28 AM
The odds are in his favor to be paroled. He 'should' be paroled.
13175718, who walks up to a window and bets $300 on something
Posted by SooperEgo, Thu Jul-20-17 08:36 AM
knowing that if they win, they get back $100.

that's hard to understand why that person does that.
13175730, https://m.popkey.co/bb1db7/ZLeV8.gif
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu Jul-20-17 08:43 AM
https://m.popkey.co/bb1db7/ZLeV8.gif

nigga you get your $300 back plus another $100.

13175868, Lol
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Jul-20-17 11:44 AM
13175869, https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder396/500x/47742396.jpg
Posted by SooperEgo, Thu Jul-20-17 11:45 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder396/500x/47742396.jpg
13175762, Are you not understanding that they get back $400
Posted by Cenario, Thu Jul-20-17 09:30 AM
Or why someone would bet $300 only to walk away with an extra $100?
13175974, Could ve had yourself an easy hundo
Posted by Cenario, Thu Jul-20-17 01:57 PM
13175863, T minus 15
Posted by rhchick, Thu Jul-20-17 11:42 AM
13175891, If he doesn't say anything stupid I think this is going to work!!
Posted by HotThyng76, Thu Jul-20-17 12:11 PM
13175892, *cross fingers*
Posted by rhchick, Thu Jul-20-17 12:11 PM
pretty much
13175899, "I'm sorry I did it" don't say anything else!!
Posted by HotThyng76, Thu Jul-20-17 12:14 PM
Re: the theft/kidnapping
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Jul-20-17 12:16 PM
13175905, Does he have counsel with him at a parole hearing?
Posted by Marbles, Thu Jul-20-17 12:18 PM

Or does the board just want to hear directly from him?
13175907, yes he has counsel
Posted by rhchick, Thu Jul-20-17 12:18 PM
but so far only OJ is talking
13175915, HE NOT COMING HOME
Posted by infin8, Thu Jul-20-17 12:29 PM
not today

- he talking toop much

- he being WAAAY too familiar

- he's not accepting any responsibility for what happened?

- he blaming everybody else (they got off, bro.)

- he's bringin up what was 'established in court' (don't nobody give a fuck about that bro. It was also established in court that you were liable for the deaths of your wife and her friend dumb dummy)

- he's basically invoking the ghost of the murder trial and we all see the paradox here of him getting 33 years for nothing, but doing 'no time' for murder.

shut. the fuck . up!! lmao
13175921, oh lawd
Posted by rhchick, Thu Jul-20-17 12:35 PM
He is talking way too much and he didn't take the AA class
13175922, I feel like the internet was more prepared for this hearing
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jul-20-17 12:36 PM
than he was.

He knew it was today, right?
13175933, dead
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu Jul-20-17 12:59 PM
13175928, He fixed it.
Posted by HotThyng76, Thu Jul-20-17 12:52 PM
1. When they asked him which course meant the most to him he said the alternative to violence course. I got up and cheered that answer.

2. He said more than once that he regrets the crime ever happened.

3. He acknowledged his victims were traumatized - or at least one and the other had testified for him at trial, I think.

4. He turned on the OJ Charm.
Posted by rhchick, Thu Jul-20-17 01:26 PM
He got a softer tone and said yes sir and yes ma'am

Coworker just told me she doesn't want him to get out. I didn't ask why, but she did say if it wasn't 'OJ' he would've been out already.

13176032, ^.
Posted by infin8, Thu Jul-20-17 03:33 PM
yup.

I stopped watching, but clearly you're right. I was actually hoping you'd weigh in.
13175926, Yeah, I think he's going home.
Posted by Airbreed, Thu Jul-20-17 12:48 PM
13175930, wow, that's OJ Simpson. he has a big fuckin head man
Posted by SooperEgo, Thu Jul-20-17 12:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvQYpsKTo-o&feature=youtu.be&t=8s
13175944, why Lester Holt look like OJ little brother?
Posted by infin8, Thu Jul-20-17 01:22 PM
13175951, I've been calling him Big Head Lester since forever.
Posted by Teknontheou, Thu Jul-20-17 01:27 PM
13175947, fuck geraldo
Posted by SooperEgo, Thu Jul-20-17 01:24 PM
13175952, Yup. Let him tell it, OJ was found guilty in 1995
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Jul-20-17 01:28 PM
13175950, He should be let out..33 years for a robbery?
Posted by Heinz, Thu Jul-20-17 01:26 PM
It was a make up call for the murders. And YES he did do the murders or at the least have something to do with it if he was the actual person holding the knife.

All this matter of fact crap as if the evidence points to him NOT doing it is false, all it shows is that its not enough evidence to say he DID do it. He is still the main suspect even after the trial LOL You can't be this stupid. They cant just prove it. Thats all that means.

All this he wasn't her boyfriend because he didnt tell childhood friends crap needs to stop? LMAO Awesome evidence. I do a lot of things I dont tell my childhood friends, who im still friends with, does that mean none of those things happened? How many dates or boyfriend type outtings did those 2 have to do for you to believe that they were at the least dating or fucking.

But yeah all that said he shouldnt be in jail because they cant prove he killed his wife. OJ is legit just a dumb person who has been lucky to get away with murder. But falling for the okie doke and put in jail over some personal sentimental pictures after escaping jail time the first time. He's just a dumb guy.
13175973, all this 'matter of fact' crap is actual fact.
Posted by Dr Claw, Thu Jul-20-17 01:57 PM
>All this matter of fact crap as if the evidence points to him
>NOT doing it is false, all it shows is that its not enough
>evidence to say he DID do it. He is still the main suspect
>even after the trial LOL You can't be this stupid. They cant
>just prove it. Thats all that means.

the State tried to say HE committed those murders. the account of said murders they gave has incredible room for doubt, for the reasons stated.

they did not try him for conspiracy to commit murder. which could have been more believable IF they went that route. but they didn't.

lol, they can't just prove it... well, if it was as obvious OJ did it as it is claimed, they should have been able to do it. forensic evidence did not hold up.

the story didn't hold up.

this wasn't a case of Cosby or R. Kelly here, where they get away on a legal technicality.
13175960, Whatcha think they sayin' back there?
Posted by rhchick, Thu Jul-20-17 01:37 PM
13175962, They back. Let the Juice loose!
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Jul-20-17 01:46 PM
13175964, He should just shuttup while waiting.
Posted by Heinz, Thu Jul-20-17 01:49 PM
He's doing everything you don't want to be doing in that situation LOL

smh he's such an idiot LOL
13175965, I want to shake him through the TV
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Jul-20-17 01:50 PM
13175968, He's free!
Posted by rhchick, Thu Jul-20-17 01:54 PM
13175970, oh.its.party.time.
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu Jul-20-17 01:55 PM
13175971, Free like O.J., all day (c) Pac
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Jul-20-17 01:55 PM
13175975, Geraldo and Shep big mad
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Jul-20-17 01:58 PM
13175977, Geraldo can suck my lady balls
Posted by rhchick, Thu Jul-20-17 01:59 PM
He's always been full of shit
13175979, RE: Geraldo and Shep big mad
Posted by Quas, Thu Jul-20-17 02:01 PM
Christoper Darden: "I won't complain about it. It is what it is."
13175976, white twitter mad AF
Posted by select_from_where, Thu Jul-20-17 01:58 PM
13175978, why? its been 10 years
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu Jul-20-17 01:59 PM
13175985, And? lol
Posted by Binladen, Thu Jul-20-17 02:09 PM
13176064, i love it.
Posted by HotThyng76, Thu Jul-20-17 04:39 PM
it's a mad dude in my FB feed. i'm eating that shit UP.

LOL

it's like 1995 all over again.
Posted by Cenario, Thu Jul-20-17 02:01 PM
Jordan that is
13175983, low key, OJ was the original Cheese Eyes
Posted by Dr Claw, Thu Jul-20-17 02:08 PM
at least in certain regards
13176019, He had on an overly baggy acid washed jump suit on?
Posted by Numba_33, Thu Jul-20-17 03:13 PM
13175981, How scared is Jay Z now?
Posted by Numba_33, Thu Jul-20-17 02:05 PM
13175984, Ha!
Posted by Binladen, Thu Jul-20-17 02:08 PM
13175986, Less scared than Cuba Gooding Jr should be
Posted by Marauder21, Thu Jul-20-17 02:09 PM
David Schwimmer might want to invest in a bodyguard, too.
13176017, LOL
Posted by Case_One, Thu Jul-20-17 03:09 PM

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Plato
13176001, i was hoping for a post from dis juice
Posted by sndesai1, Thu Jul-20-17 02:39 PM
13176045, Only in America: OJ release party!
Posted by j., Thu Jul-20-17 03:56 PM
https://preprod.instagram.com/p/BWyDCxFlazc/?taken-by=its_djmelo
13176061, @ R's house though. LOL
Posted by HotThyng76, Thu Jul-20-17 04:31 PM

Posted by Sofian_Hadi, Thu Jul-20-17 10:45 PM
Fuck OJ
13176176, If you ever stood for the national anthem you're riding for much worse
Posted by Atillah Moor, Fri Jul-21-17 07:50 AM
13176382, Oh so you think he killed her huh?
Posted by rhchick, Fri Jul-21-17 11:48 AM
13176420, i defend 'wife beaters' for a living.
Posted by HotThyng76, Fri Jul-21-17 12:07 PM
well, that's part of it.

and i agree OJ was a wife-beater. i also believe in rehabilitation. reform. i think he's suffered enough for what he did to Nicole - for what he ACTUALLY did to Nicole. if not for the violence i don't see him being charged or tried as hard as he was. and he was detained for more than year over that. his reputation is trash, basically. he lost just about everything. a HUGE fall.
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Jul-20-17 10:51 PM
and the Juice is back. He been falsely accused for years. he was set up. I hope he goes somewhere does remote interviews and chills.

13176376, OJ is the Truth,stays Making White Amerikkka Madd
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Fri Jul-21-17 11:42 AM
he for that alone should be on a Mount rushmore. "the Negro they Love to Hate"