Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWatched a few weeks back and haven't eaten meat or much dairy* since
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13174261&mesg_id=13175439
13175439, Watched a few weeks back and haven't eaten meat or much dairy* since
Posted by ramaj1, Wed Jul-19-17 02:23 PM
Sure, there's some propaganda but this doc was the final nail in the coffin of my animal-eating days. I had a few friends with high blood pressure, diabetes and other food-related illnesses; they went vegan/vegetarian and ...like clockwork, those illnesses were gone. No medication. No surgery. Just a change in diet and they were renewed both medically, spiritually and physically. So, What the Health just confirmed even further--and with more depth--what I already saw with my own eyes.

And since I've been vegan-ish (about 95% since I've had traces of dairy here and there by accident), I feel better than I have in years. My body looks even more amazing than it did. I more energetic than ever. My gains in the gym are up even higher. My thoughts are clearer. My perspective is sunnier. I'm just an all around better person...just by changing my diet!

You are what you eat.