Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13174235&mesg_id=13174537
13174537, RE: ...
Posted by BabyYoda, Mon Jul-17-17 05:58 PM
>my response is more about the preference of virgin. If I
>understood correctly some of you mention that you need to know
>if we're compatible...can you men really handle something as
>delicate as a virgin?
>
>two...
>She's more than the sum of her body...it shouldn't matter why
>she's waiting now. I respect that you can admit that it's not
>for you.
>
>three...
>there's always exceptions to the rule. Was this early dating?

For me, I don't think I am looking for a virgin. But, it does make more sense for a virgin to want to wait as opposed to someone who has been intimate, then decided to be celibate.

Next, it matters that someone seeks intimacy in their relationship and last I recall, her desires should not be more important than the man's desires or vice versa. A woman's reasons for wanting to abstain should be addressed, especially if she wants a man to agree with abstaining.

Lastly, I never claimed that a woman wasn't more than the sum of her body. But, I do know that people don't enter relationships that is centered soley on chit chatting. I believe most people want a balanced relationship.

I feel that I am kind enough to even consider having this type of relationship or at least discuss it. The jury is still out and I would have to have further discussion on this matter before getting too deep into things.