Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTo be honest..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13174235&mesg_id=13174434
13174434, To be honest..
Posted by BabyYoda, Mon Jul-17-17 03:11 PM
>I know someone who grew up churchy and it was only at a
>turning point of 27 she got comfortable with her body and sex.
> In that scenario where she's still in that discovering life
>phase I am more understanding since she has yet to live her
>life.
>
>On the flip, since the age difference is a bigger equation
>(and we are just shooting shit since the relationship is in
>the very early stages) are you willing to deal with what would
>happen after she's gotten some of those life lessons under her
>belt?
>
>I say this because a good friend of mine was with someone who
>had a big age gap and when she was coming into her own (mid
>20's) he was calming down (mid 30's). They made it, but for
>about a year they had to give each other space

When dealing with a woman, the last thing that I want to deal with is someone who does not want to be intimate with me. However, I know that people change their minds, plus I know that when there is no emotional connection, people may feel one way about you, but once they connect with you on an emotional level will feel a different way about you.

So..

Should I entertain the idea of dating this person, she could very well ditch the idea of being celibate and the relationship will thrive normally.

In regards to the age gap, I am not that much concerned about it because said person reached out to me, so she knows what she is getting into in that regard. I will take into consideration that as she gets older, she will evolve and change because we all do as we progress through life. That means that I may or may not be a part of her life during her journey. Not sure if I could put this on her based in age when I could be a part of someone's life or not at any age. If you connect with someone and focused, then maybe there will be some stability. If not, then both people part ways.

There is even more to this situation, but I don't want to address it and lose focus on the topic at hand. I am still thinking about whether to deal with her or not. In the meantime, I don't mind taking to her and seeing where her head is at because she can very well decide to get on board and be intimate.