Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI kinda' had a feeling that this was not the only...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13173901&mesg_id=13174085
13174085, I kinda' had a feeling that this was not the only...
Posted by Brownsugar, Mon Jul-17-17 10:32 AM
time that something like this has happened in history. As I stated before, all through the years, White crime has been shaded and covered up to give you the impression that everything that they did was okay. I am not surprised at all that this has happened before; for some strange reason, I am learning about so many things in Black history that I did not know. A lot of things that should have been in the news or newspapers that should have been told but I guess it took the www. to come into play before a lot of truths have leaked out.

AtoZ...I have another significant "cover-up" from the 1980's which happened right in Harvey, IL where there was a White female veterinarian that had sex with a dog and birthed a baby with fur and claws.

I have searched the internet and I don't see it anywhere. This happened at Ingalls Memorial Hospital in Harvey, IL. I know that this story is true, first of all because my brother's friend was working security at that hospital at the time that it happened. Back in the 1980's, they covered the trial on Channel 7 Eyewitness news. During the coverage of this story they never told all of the details as far as the fact that the baby had fur and claws until the trial was over and they made it very brief...

If anyone has any information or link about this murder trial, please post a link, thank you :-) :-) :-) !!!

♥ :* I LUV U 2!!! :* ♥