Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI do feel contempt.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13173140&mesg_id=13173819
13173819, I do feel contempt.
Posted by denny, Sat Jul-15-17 08:04 PM
Contempt for this post-modernist critical race theory that results in bullshit like the OP. I'm calling all of it out wherever I read it and I won't stop.

I thank you for the 'forest from the trees' reference because that's EXACTLY what I'm worried about. Imo....EVERYONE has to stop the 'forest from the trees' bullshit. It's stopping logical and rational people from objecting to illogical and irrational arguments. STOP THE TRIBALISM.

In the current climate....'Forest from the trees' is another way of saying I'm gonna get behind shit I don't agree with because it's good for MY PEOPLE.

I have an interracial family. I want my kids to have dreams. I'm not gonna abide by ANYONE telling them they are victims and that their dreams are useless. I'm not gonna abide by ANYONE telling them to be afraid of police. I'm not gonna abide by ANYONE telling them the cards are stacked against them. I will literally fight to this death for this....much less being ostracized by an internet community.

Am I arguing with a bunch of losers? Do you have a family? Do you know what it's like when some SJW (white) teacher tells YOUR kid they should be afraid of the police?

Forest from the trees eh? Maybe you should focus on getting outta the forest and what that entails.