Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm going to take the unpopular opinion and agree with him...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13172083&mesg_id=13172732
13172732, I'm going to take the unpopular opinion and agree with him...
Posted by StephBMore, Tue Jul-11-17 03:35 PM
I don't totally agree with what he said, but he makes a point about race. While I find it terrible regardless of who it is, I think it's sad ppl exploit drug addicts and homeless people (many whom really do have mental illnesses/disorders and self medicate with street drugs), I do DO think if this was hilary duff or miley cyrus, ppl wouldn't care as much about him taping this. at least, black ppl wouldn't care as much.

and that's unfortunate but it is a reality.

Her mom wrote a book about her being bipolar and even how it manifested in her as a child, so him saying she just high is wild crazy. Maia been sick and been needing help.

It's two sides to this tho...like a man once said after seeing him and his girl laid out on a side walk "i had to see myself like that to get clean." and as others said "no one would be reaching out if they hadn't seen that video." sad narrative but also reality. but the jokes and teasing are way out of line.