Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectin this office there are about 15
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13137899&mesg_id=13138572
13138572, in this office there are about 15
Posted by final_prospect82, Mon Mar-27-17 01:44 PM
I'm consulting for local a tech firm I've consulted for before. but yea, small enough that it was easy to figure out who the guilty party is

thing is, all of the other employees hate the shit. They've been subtle and not so subtle about it.

the boiling point was when I purchased a slice of this triple berry cake and labeled it (cost me $9 but shit is worth it), I walk into the breakroom and see him opening the container sniffling.

Told that fool to run me my money. I want my $9 I paid + an extra $5 for the hassle of driving the 20 minutes to get another slice and not being able to eat it on my lunch

he gave me some spiel about not touching it, only opening the container. Told him you shouldn't have opened it and your nose is running. Bottom lined him. You either gonna come out your wallet with $14 or square up.

I consult to break up the monotony of working for myself (and largely by myself) throughout the year. I don't need the paper or the gig. He didn't expect me having zero to lose.