Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI've said it many times
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13137310&mesg_id=13138154
13138154, I've said it many times
Posted by Heinz, Fri Mar-24-17 11:13 PM
The only thing I don't understand or can't explain is why or what your end game is. Or better yet what are you getting out of it?

You have a weird agenda when it comes to this "who is the best rapper right now" topic and I don't get why you are so blind to the fact that you only pop up to talk about it when Drake gets a lot of shine for something. It's weird. its like it burns you that Kendrick isn't as beloved by as many people or looked at the best artist out by just the purists crowds. You damn near campaign on here to make sure that happens.

I think the hostility towards me and Sev has to do with us being unapologetic assholes about it and clowning you about those posts. You had similar problems with people on this site over the similar shit but different artists, I remember people telling me stories about your over passionate personality to make sure people respected your taste or opinion. I don't know why you even care. I can't remember who it was on here but I'm pretty sure it was one of the Lessondary guys. Maybe it has to do with you were the first ones championing Kendrick on here I don't know. Maybe you want to feel vindicated as if you were the one to crown him king first LOL But stop acting like u don't post to try and stick it to people who said otherwise, cause it's def a trait of yours described by people you personally know and definitely somethinf you are known to do.

Hey man. Stop being fucking weird. Kendrick is dope lol