Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject*disappointed* song reads (on genius) way better than it sounded
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13137310&mesg_id=13137627
13137627, *disappointed* song reads (on genius) way better than it sounded
Posted by 2.tears.in.a.bucket, Fri Mar-24-17 03:25 AM
just hope this is not in any way indicative of the album

fuck, now i'm worried

he tryna dole out the same fire that got him to this level - but that's hard to do $30 (million in) under 30 (yrs.old)

esp when u came up off free & reduced lunch

he just made it easy for aubrey to son him on some "po' little ghetto thing" shit

we'll see - but i'm less optimistic

aubrey is a clever fuck - he's shown too much to be underestimated - and the f##ker's half-jewish

can't best arnold rothstein w/the short con (actually nucky kinda did at the poker table, but that was melodrama)

i hate warning shots. nobody is gonna be listening to this shit in a month.

can't k.o. drake by calling him an oreo - he shoulder-rolls that shit now at this stage in his career.

and i really hope hip-hop follows chappelle's lead by ignoring trump altogether. fuck him. like, forreal. any creative energy spent on him is wasted energy.

this is kinda a let-down. sounds like kenny phoning shit in. thought he was better than this.

i DO love the jay-z hall of fame triple entendre - pretty slick

on a side note: that last schoolboy album was VERY, VERY good - been JAMMIN' that shit

*wait*

i'm SUCH a #TDE stan i'm hoping the title hints that this is an *intended* half-hearted attempt??? *crosses fingers*