Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthis is really 2 posts.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13132117&mesg_id=13132209
13132209, this is really 2 posts.
Posted by SoWhat, Mon Mar-06-17 12:57 PM
1. i love the word 'b/Black'. i think it's used correctly. as of now i don't know of another identifier for Black ppl that works better.

2. the 'radical' in me is sick of being told to coddle these motherfucking honkies who get all deep down in their feelings when they hear our truth as told by us from our perspective. fuck them. they need to be taught some hard lessons. keyword: hard. fuck they feelings. but the 'moderate' in me says it's important to work w/these honkey feelings b/c Whitey is still sitting in the seat of power and Whitey got nukes and shit and so the 'hard' approach won't get us anywhere but ignored and locked the fuck up. so maybe a softer approach is better - one where we convince them that we're not in a zero sum game and we're not out to GET them (though they deserve to get got and they know it). that all we want is what is guaranteed in the Constitution and we're not looking for anything more and we're not looking for anything that would harm them or cause them to sacrifice. we just want what everyone wants - nothing special. (of course, i know this ain't quite true b/c the problem is we are not on the same playing field as Whitey YET b/c of Whitey's shenanigans and so for real we need and deserve a leg-up to get us to where they are).

but here's where the shit breaks down. here's where Whitey doesn't understand WHY motherfuckers go on about 'identity politics'. the truth is some of us have been done so dirty by Whitey('s ancestors) that we just gotta have some extra help or some extra protection to get what's guaranteed in the Constitution. and if that shit hurts current Whitey's ol' fragile ass feelings then so-fucking-what. we Blacks got PTSD and need collective therapy - motherfucking Whitey has some sort of oppressor guilt and they need collective therapy. they need to get the fuck out they motherfucking feelings and do what's right. ain't nobody got time to coddle those bitches. fuck them.