Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe teenage girl/Iphone post and the Orlando murderer post.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13128095&mesg_id=13128708
13128708, The teenage girl/Iphone post and the Orlando murderer post.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Feb-23-17 01:47 PM
I addressed your bullshit in both of those posts at the time.

>cause I honestly don't know what you are talking about (which
>is also pretty common).

Clearly. Playing stupid seems to be part of the general MO with people who consistently need to twist the words of others to arrive at the nonsensical conclusions they decide on before the conversation begins.

>And I didn't intend to 'negatively
>connote' anything either (please don't provide an explanation
>for this because I'm not interested)

if I cared what you were "interested in" I'd indulge your persistent interest in reinterpreting words to fit your perceptions instead of calling you on it.

>I wish I could have a relationship with my mom without the
>drama. When 'I' say that....I mean I wish I could have
>certain experiences with her (grandkids, xmas, birthdays)
>while maintaining healthy boundaries so I don't ALSO have to
>deal with the drama she surrounds herself with. I haven't
>been able to do that. It sounds pretty similar to what you
>described imo. I'm sorry if I'm wrong about that and
>mischaracterized YOUR problems with your mom.

Know what *I* don't care about, since we're playing that? Whatever you wrote here, because I stopped reading at the first sentence.

Anyhow I'll make it easy for you: The next time you’re about to say “do you REALLY mean” and/or decide on a conclusion that isn’t supporting by the words you’re replying to, stop and reread the words that were actually written and respond to them as written and without interpreting them based on your personal tendencies or bias.

Until you can do that without me having to hold your hand through this very simple process, do us both a favor and refrain from wasting my time and yours with your non sequiturs.