Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHe’s still there. He says “what’s up” when he comes homes.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13128095&mesg_id=13128631
13128631, He’s still there. He says “what’s up” when he comes homes.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Feb-23-17 12:03 PM
He says “good morning” when we pass each other while we’re getting ready.

That’s it though.

My sister and her husband got in his ass over the bit with his girl thinking I’m all Judgment Day and asked how the hell she’d have that impression unless he fed it to her and he had the nerve to say my sister said it so that’s where he got it from.

Thankfully my brother in law checked him because my sister would never say that about me. So lil bro started to scramble for excuses and they didn’t let him off the hook. Good on them for checking him.

It is what it is. He’s at my sister’s all the time though and that will be the case while our mom and his pops are there. I get it, they’re his parents and he loves them and all but he’s blinded to the point he really doesn’t understand the difference between

“yo, I love them but these people have done nothing but bring pain into my life and don’t want shit to do with me unless they can put their hands in my pockets and those are the reasons I no longer pursue a relationship with them BUT that door is and always has been open if they decide to have a relationship with me without trying suck the life out of me in the process”

And

“yo fuck you maw yo paw yo first second and third born! I’m DOPE and they’re human trash! Plus I got that good cheese! Fuck yo fam cuz I’m better!”

As long as there’s no drama he can stay. It is what it is.