Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe dude who is doing tax prep and car sales is...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13103007&mesg_id=13106922
13106922, The dude who is doing tax prep and car sales is...
Posted by Creole, Fri Dec-16-16 12:58 PM
making it happen. It hit me when he started to tear up as he talked about being there and providing for his kids.

Black Youngsta though! Hopefully nothing happens to the young dude but... What does he expect if he's walking around with all of that cash all the time? It made sense after you her and see how he grew up in a one bedroom house. His grandmother had me cracking up when she said that she didn't want no big ole bed when he said the he was gonna buy her a king sized bed to get her pout of the twin she's always slept in.

I felt nothing for the cop though until hearing that she busted up her knee. Her quest to become a professional MMA fighter is her choice but that's why she's struggling per se. Otherwise, she's making $18 per hour in one of the most affordable places to live according to the stat that was provided during the airing of the show.

The young White cat though. Man, the system ain't set up for drug users to win. How can bro handle his community service and job obligations if he has to test at any given time at least 20 times per week?