Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFox News does not scare me away from
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13085954&mesg_id=13087208
13087208, Fox News does not scare me away from
Posted by Lurkmode, Thu Oct-27-16 10:17 AM
thoughts or ideas just because they hijack those words to use against Blacks. The right wing nuts use Dr. Martin Luther King Jr to defend racism should I abandon his words and actions ? Who else uses coon, should I embrace that ?

>black correspodence on Fox News. You with them no matter how
>you spin it.

So you are with racist who use coon, based on your logic.

>Maybe. We didn't see everything that happened. The video
>doesn't start with the beginning of their exchange or show all
>of the action. So maybe there was an opportunity to
>de-escalate. I can admit that I can't be sure. Can you?
>

Maybe ? It was an opportunity to de-escalate, I already mentioned that more than once, so I hope that's not what you are asking me to say that I can't be sure about.

>>
>>Don't move the goalposts
>
>How did I move the goalpost from my post 15#? I've always
>maintained that "if we have to choose between cops getting
>head bashed in sidewalk and shooting some dude hopped up on
>PCP, I am cool with shooting the dude on PCP. "
>

Trying to make it just about the cop defending herself when it's more to it than that.

>Maybe you want to take this opportunity to change your
>position. Do you agree now that a cop getting their head
>beaten into the ground would be justified in using deadly
>force?
>
>

No I don't need to change anything. You are the one who had to admit this doesn't begin and end with the cop getting her head bashed in. A few questions from #75 that you didn't answer.

The female cop did not get slammed on the ground until 1:09 into the video, was she in danger before that ? Should the cops shoot the dude on PCP as soon as they pull up on him ?

Prior to 1:09 in the video how is the dude on PCP coming at the female cop trying to kill her with lethal force ?