Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectstill on FL Studio/Sonar + plugins
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13081677&mesg_id=13082075
13082075, still on FL Studio/Sonar + plugins
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Fri Oct-14-16 12:28 AM
I've been looking at energyXT and might go ahead and cop, but there's a few things I need to iron out before I pull the trigger.

Might try to find an old Firewire Solo or Firewire 410 interface at some point. The Lexicon Alpha I have is aiight, but I miss my old Solo and might just cop another one by the end of the year off Ebay and maybe an old-school Akai MPD16.

(edit) I've been contemplating copping some old hardware when my money is right. Akai S2000, Emu ESI32 w/Turbo expansion, Roland S550, or Yamaha A3000 sampler, maybe one of those crappy ass "phrase samplers" from Roland, Yamaha, or Akai that came out in the 90's. Re-purchase some of the boards or modules I used to have and maybe a Roland VS2480 or 1680 w/VGA board.
---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.