Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI worked in fast food early in life, fuck that... I ask for no ice at all
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13080297&mesg_id=13080385
13080385, I worked in fast food early in life, fuck that... I ask for no ice at all
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Tue Oct-11-16 01:55 PM
and I'll send that shit back if there's so much as one ice cube in my cup.

The drinks come out of the fountain cold already. The ice just serves to cut your drink size down in size, thus maximizing profits off of a single bag of syrup. A lot of places have their employees fill up your cup to 2/3 or 3/4 with ice before adding the drink. In a large, 32oz cup you might be getting only 10-12oz of the pop you ordered with the rest being ice... which starts to dilute the drink within minutes of them handing it to you.

Besides that, if you don't finish the drink right away you can add your own ice or stick it in the fridge when you get home and drink it a bit later because it's not watered down.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.