Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthis sh!t is infuriating at this point...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13079194&mesg_id=13079619
13079619, this sh!t is infuriating at this point...
Posted by Stadiq, Sun Oct-09-16 10:16 PM

I mean, this sub-par Bond villain is being taken seriously as a candidate for POTUS.

Think about that.

All of his bullsh!t is being normalized.

I can't even list all the outrageous scary sh!t this clown has said.

A tape leaked 2 days ago that caught this dude RED HANDED bragging about sexual assault...

And here we are 2 days later watching him debate for the office of the Presidency.

This dude has sh!t on women, black Americans, Latino immigrants, Muslims, the disabled, etc etc.

And the media is pretending like he is a normal candidate who is somehow just as valid as his opponent.

And I F*(KING do not like Hilary, but this is asinine.

Straight up.

On one hand, it is satisfying to see the Republican party burn. I can't imagine they will ever hold national office again unless they make some serious, concrete changes.

On the other hand, this should be GOING WORSE for them.

But

1) our media is straight up horrible. Despicable. F*ck all of them from Lester Holt to Anderson Cooper to Billy Bush to f*cking Jimmy Fallon. And his nutless band leader. F*ck em. This ain't normal. It's scary.

2) I get that it is useless to talk about now, but the incompetent Democratic party anointed the one candidate who would keep this from being a slam dunk.

All of his b*llsh!t he just came back with? 80% of that would be IMPOSSIBLE to say had they had the party had their sh!t together.

This truly is a race to the bottom. This should be a sweep for Dems, but they are incompetent useless a$$holes.

3) Why haven't the previously referenced incompetent Dems put Bill on an island somewhere? He's right about Obamacare actually, but Jesus are you trying to lose Christ shut up about it right now. Put that redneck motherf*cker in a basement somewhere.

4)Even the f*ckers in here who are trying to hold Hil responsible for her husband...really? Look I'm no Hil fan either. Plenty of reasons, but I'm not holding her responsible for bubba's f*cking d!ck. Don't let Trump hit you with the okie doke. jeeesuz. You make the rest of us Hil critics look bad. Stop.

I don't give a f*ck if you were raised by 30 nuns. Stop.

What a f*cking mess. The sh!t show party on the right ran a maniac, the brainless/nutless dems let Hil have her turn for some sh!tty reason, the media is nutless and brainless, and people think women should be held accountable for their husband's sh!ttyness.

In other words, everyone is okay with sh!tty. Everyone is making this seem okay and normal. Unreal.

I'm not even an Obama stan like ya'll, but lets give him one more year until everyone can do better.