Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyah.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13079194&mesg_id=13079331
13079331, yah.
Posted by denny, Sun Oct-09-16 05:01 PM
I honestly don't think people have really thought about this. Imagine if Lewinsky was your daughter? What he did may not be illegal but it's the slimiest, most selfishly disgusting behavior one can partake in WITHOUT actually breaking a law.

And I don't even think this shit is relevant. I would still vote for a Bill Clinton regardless of this side of him. But to contend that there's nothing problematic about it on a personal, moral angle?

Watch Lewinsky's Tedtalk. And then remind yourself that a 50 something year old, powerful millionaire not only CAUSED that pain but also CONTRIBUTED to it in the aftermath. And what was the benefit of risking this young woman's well-being? An orgasm.

There was an incident at my work involving a former hockey player tv analyst and an 18 year old intern camerawoman. She lost her internship, he was fine. Fucking disgusting. A real man would never do that shit. How could you even look in the mirror after that shit.