Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: don't put words on my fingertips. and how DARE YOU invalidate
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13079194&mesg_id=13079325
13079325, RE: don't put words on my fingertips. and how DARE YOU invalidate
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 04:55 PM

>a sexual assault victims claims
>would monica have been believed if she didn't keep that blue
>dress with the CUM STILL ON IT???

Not rape....Two adults having consensual sex, no matter the horrible optics....

>cmon murph
>you're better than this
>weren't you one of the MAIN PEOPLE roasting Cosby with it was
>nothing but HEARSAY as far as what he'd done???

70 plus women who did not know each other claimed Cosby raped them. He is currently in court and will no doubt have to pay ALOT of money over this....

In Bill Clinton's case, Clinton being a cheating horn dog does not equate to being a rapist predator.

Gennifer Flowers was his mistress for years. Which made Clinton attack Flowers, an action that a lot of women who have had to deal with cheating husbands quite understand...

Paula Jones had her day in court...What came out of that is Clinton lying about having sex with Monica. But Jones' actual case fell flat...

So, the reason I brought up Broaddrick is SHE IS THE ONLY WOMAN OUT OF THE BUNCH WHO HAS MADE SERIOUS CHARGES AGAINST BILL CLINTON....

But again, I invite Trump to bring up the first woman who is making a serious run for the Presidency being at fault for her husband being a cheating, lying, serial fucker. Please Lord....do it..Last time it made the usually icy HRC into a sympathetic character....

Millions of women will be watching with the biggest side eye of all time when Donald, who is the past said that Bill Clinton has gotten too much criticism for what he did in his private life, start going the desperate route...

BTW...U still voting for Trump?

While u bring up that "Heel" stuff Clinton said years ago, there's tapes upon tapes of your boy Trump reportedly saying NIGGER during shooting the Apprentice. That audio will no doubt be leaked sooner than later....