Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDebate #2: This time it's personal
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13079194
13079194, Debate #2: This time it's personal
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 10:52 AM
Looks like Trump is going to say some really rough stuff about Bill, even if Chelsea is in the audience. He retweeted something about Juanita Broderick to prime the pumps

On my wish list for tonight:
1). Trump yells at an audience member
2). Trump calls Clinton a bitch
3). Clinton milly rocking halfway through
13079263, i almost dont want to watch it
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 02:44 PM
because it feels like participating in this sham
the man is a sexual predator, fuck he doing on stage?
13079283, the man is a sexual predator, fuck he doing on stage?
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 03:52 PM
>the man is a sexual predator, fuck he doing on stage?

surely, you jest
hillary is married to a sexual predator that stuffs cigars in INTERNS that he has COMPLETE and UTTER power/control over

13079284, RE: the man is a sexual predator, fuck he doing on stage?
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 03:55 PM
>>the man is a sexual predator, fuck he doing on stage?
>
>
>surely, you jest
>hillary is married to a sexual predator that stuffs cigars in
>INTERNS that he has COMPLETE and UTTER power/control over

U serious, huh?
13079285, Huh???
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:00 PM
>U serious, huh?
13079289, RE: Huh???
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 04:07 PM

Too many dudes on this board....Needs more women.......

This false equalization shit is wild. But u know what, I'm just another dude talking about this. So I'll let Jane Eyre (who posted the following comment in that Trump "Pussy" thread) explain all the bullshit in your premise....

---

"I don't understand how bringing up Hillary's alleged responses and actions in the wake of Bill's sexual history and proclivities is a good idea. Even more disconcerting is how confident and bull-headed Trump can be about doing stupid things that can cause high levels of collateral damage for his own self-interests.

This disingenuous concern for "Bill's victims" by some Republicans is a repulsive and ignorant foray into a special kind of virulent sexism and misogyny. It challenges and disrespects the very notion of what it *is* to be a victim by shamelessly erasing and downplaying the culpability of perpetrators and the reality of sexual crimes.

I mean. Damn!!! It seems some people really DO struggle to understand that rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, rape culture, are awful, toxic, behaviors that violate people (especially women) in indescribable ways...and that, say, sexual assault really isn't "just as bad as telling a lie" or "just as bad as _________" or whatever other sin one wants to pile up on Hillary's "Her Horribleness" list.

Being sexually violated is pretty damn awful all on it's own.

And what I will NOT do is listen to someone as skeevily predatory as Donald Trump tell me and millions of other women who the real monster is: another woman.

If that's not a misogynistic lie from the very pit of hell, I don't know what is.

Republicans should be ashamed. I especially love that as more Republicans come out of the shadows to disavow Trump, they take the time to tell us about their moral conscience, their standards, and how it's so important to do the right thing. It's just so tough to decide to disavow Trump, you see. Really requires some soul searching!

Needless to say, I will likely not vote Republican in my lifetime. If I had children, I'd be that parent that makes sure that our family doesn't vote Republican for GENERATIONS. On general principle. Cuz see, I *do* have principles and it's actually not that hard...and there are millions of people like me who have basic principles.

It's been so disturbing to watch the Republican party implode and take the coward's way out. Lol. And they still have the nerve to keep Obama's name in their mouths or utter the words leadership and sell the lie that they're equipped to lead the American people. Lol. And have the nerve, when questioned, to point a finger a problems in the Democratic party. My God.

What the Republicans need to worry about isn't just Trump.

Because people won't forget this."

13079290, You saying Monica Lewinsky was not consenting?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Oct-09-16 04:08 PM
>>U serious, huh?

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13079293, You serious right now, bruh?
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:13 PM
>>>U serious, huh?

Highly impressionable fresh college grad gonna say "No" to the PRESIDENT of the USA when he pushes up?
Not to mention Bill ain't no lil dude.
Imagine if Obama pushed up on Quaneesha from Newport News in her senior year at Old Dominion

She not turning that yellow dyck down

Who does she report the POTUS to for Sexual Harrassment?
Lil ol' Starkeisha
13079300, you sound like the type of dude
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 04:21 PM
that would tell his daughter that she mustve been asking for sexual assault, godforbid if she ever had to go through this
or perhaps even your wife.

you really are a disgrace to manhood
13079303, i'm not even going to stoop to your name calling level.
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:24 PM
>that would tell his daughter that she mustve been asking for
>sexual assault, godforbid if she ever had to go through this
>or perhaps even your wife.
>
>you really are a disgrace to manhood
13079310, Again, if you cant talk politics without getting personal please leave
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 04:35 PM
13079311, she parades herself as an academic but don't have the temperment
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:36 PM
her HcG levels must be seriously low
13079315, Gettin all personal and bringing up wives and daughters like we're in stage
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 04:39 PM
I aint even voting for Trump..

I just like talking shit about politics
13079317, Same. Same Same. on ALL accounts!!!
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:39 PM
>I aint even voting for Trump..
>
>I just like talking shit about politics
13079313, Sheesh. I'm not one to defend dude, but I don't see how you jump to all this
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 04:37 PM
>that would tell his daughter that she mustve been asking for
>sexual assault, godforbid if she ever had to go through this
>or perhaps even your wife.
>
>you really are a disgrace to manhood

I get the opposite picture from his reply. It seems like he's saying what Bill Clinton did to Lewenski was sexual assault because he used his position of power. Kind of like when teachers prey on students or bosses prey on their subordinates.

He didn't say anything about Lewinsky asking for it or trying to shift the blame to her
13079318, im sorry?
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 04:42 PM
he's defending a dude that talks about grabbing women by the pussy
having tic tacs so he can forcibly kiss them
is ok with another man calling his daughter a piece of ass
apparently it was ok because donald was an entertainer
...and im not supposed to draw conclusions?

oh, ok
13079320, listen, stop this shit right now. SHOW ME THE POST THO!!!!
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:50 PM
>is ok with another man calling his daughter a piece of ass

SHOW ME THE FUCKING POST
i don't even want to start verbally ripping you to fucking shreds online
because let these soft ass mods see i've NEVER came at her personally
but she is bringing my CHILDREN INTO THIS SHIT

but she needs to SHOW ME THE FUCKING POST where i said what she is saying

i know exactly the post she is referring too so i want her to post it so she can catch a smooth fade

mods, if she ain't BANNED for at least a week for coming at my kids then we bout to rumble up in this bitch
13079321, It's spin. It looks like he's calling the both (Bill and Trump) degenerates
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 04:51 PM
I assume he's a Trump supporter so he's doing the "look over there" technique. But I never saw him condone Trump's behavior. More like Trump is a bad man, but look at this other bad man you guys like

Anyways, I'll let him defend himself. The shit just jumped out at me because your response didn't seem to match what you were replying to
13079330, no, he wants us to sit here and blame hillary
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 05:00 PM
for whatever bill clinton did, as a way of justifying his support for someone who is on camera talking about how he is a predator
and then wants to start a hissy fit because i am using the words of the candidate he supports
to imply that the same could be said of his wife and daughter
and i would expect him to be ok with it

if they want to discuss bill clinton, they can do that
but making hillary responsible for bill's actions?
or any woman for that matter?

im not here for that misogynistic bullshit
13079346, No, he wants you to admit Hillary is dirty for slut shaming Bills victims
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 05:16 PM
Yall wont do it tho because you want that W so bad you think any criticism of Hillary actually impacts the debate.

Whats really sad tho is bringing up our wives and daughters.

That shit is foul.

13079319, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM FUCKING SAYING...
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:47 PM
>Kind of like when
>teachers prey on students or bosses prey on their
>subordinates.
>

and that's the EXACT fucking parrallel i've been drawing in all my gotdamn replies!!!

i never said Bill was OK or Trump was OK
i think BOTH they asses ain't shit for doing what they did
but i'm calling murph and akon out for STANDING WITH HILLARY who STOOD WITH BILL'S sexual SUPERPREADTOR ass when she KNEW he was asasulting these women!
13079323, remember in atruhead's Solange post what I said about you and
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 04:53 PM
your posting style and how it relates to the type of person you might be...

you proving my point all over again.

please stop. this shit is wildly idiotic, intellectually dishonest, and symbolically violent. please do better.

please
13079356, yeah, you are exposing that you have no familiarity with the facts
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Oct-09-16 05:35 PM
By all accounts Monica Lewinsky was the groupie who sought out the president. No one has ever seriously alledged that Bill Clinton Raped or Sexual Assaulted Monica Lewinsky....including Monica Lewinsky.

Recognize when are out of your depth.

>>>>U serious, huh?
>
>Highly impressionable fresh college grad gonna say "No" to the
>PRESIDENT of the USA when he pushes up?
>Not to mention Bill ain't no lil dude.
>Imagine if Obama pushed up on Quaneesha from Newport News in
>her senior year at Old Dominion
>
>She not turning that yellow dyck down
>
>Who does she report the POTUS to for Sexual Harrassment?
>Lil ol' Starkeisha

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

13079357, yeah, you are exposing that you have no familiarity with the facts
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Oct-09-16 05:35 PM
By all accounts Monica Lewinsky was the groupie who sought out the president. No one has ever seriously alledged that Bill Clinton Raped or Sexual Assaulted Monica Lewinsky....including Monica Lewinsky.

Recognize when are out of your depth.

>>>>U serious, huh?
>
>Highly impressionable fresh college grad gonna say "No" to the
>PRESIDENT of the USA when he pushes up?
>Not to mention Bill ain't no lil dude.
>Imagine if Obama pushed up on Quaneesha from Newport News in
>her senior year at Old Dominion
>
>She not turning that yellow dyck down
>
>Who does she report the POTUS to for Sexual Harrassment?
>Lil ol' Starkeisha

13079296, Wait a minute...
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 04:18 PM
This is thw type of hypocrisy I don't understand. She was a young intern, he was the president.

How can you justify that shit
13079328, because even with in the orb of rape culture
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 05:00 PM
we don't want to assume nor negate the sexual agency of women, and how power relates to all interactions.

Was Monica impressionable and subject to the highest forms of power, MAYBE, but this also doesn't take away the reality that she ALSO desired Bill to attain some form of power, AND that she enjoyed it as well. the very fact that she was slut shamed, because of HIS infidelity, while simultaneously being infantilized by dudes like you and deej only underscore this dynamic

but i'm beginning to understand why akon, lfresh, and sowhat talk to you the way they do.
13079333, You still wear headwraps like Musiqsoulchild dont you?
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 05:04 PM
and fuck those people bruh...

The fuck I care about a lawyer who thinks its ok for a dude to expose himself in front of kids...

and 2 women who feel the ned to bring up our kids anytime they cant handle a debate?

13079343, nah bruv. fitteds, fedoras, or my bald head
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 05:12 PM
all while bumpin' Future and eating turkey bacon

now address what I said and stop being a sexist patriarchal p.o.s.

you much better than deej. you actually give a fuck about us, even with your misognynoir. deej seems to be a legit turrbl person
13079352, Hillary slut shamed her... the Dems slut shamed her
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 05:29 PM
Dem voters slut shamed her...

Lets keep it 100. Monica wanted that power just like women Trump pushes up on want that power. Those that dont want that power turn him down... same with Bill.

How in the hell does Bill using his POWER to get ass from an intern turn into us trying to infantize Monica? Now Monica is this powerful strong woman when she was an intern? FOH

Yall want it both ways.

I been saying this sexual assault language, digging up the past aint a good look for both sides.

Whats really crazy in all of this is the Clintons and Trump were hanging together back when all this was going down.

13079375, When did Hillary slut shame her?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Oct-09-16 05:57 PM
You repeating this talking point but what exactly did she say?

>Dem voters slut shamed her...
>
>Lets keep it 100. Monica wanted that power just like women
>Trump pushes up on want that power. Those that dont want that
>power turn him down... same with Bill.
>
>How in the hell does Bill using his POWER to get ass from an
>intern turn into us trying to infantize Monica? Now Monica is
>this powerful strong woman when she was an intern? FOH
>
>Yall want it both ways.
>
>I been saying this sexual assault language, digging up the
>past aint a good look for both sides.
>
>Whats really crazy in all of this is the Clintons and Trump
>were hanging together back when all this was going down.
>
>
>

13079377, Hilary a turrbl person. what does Trump's reality have to do with her
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 05:59 PM
this about trump, not her. what you bringing up is about her husband. society, bruvs like you and me, slut shamed Monica, people in power like Hilary and the dems and repubs, slut shamed her, what does this have to do with Trump boasting about sexual assault

read, better, legs
13079305, RE: You saying Monica Lewinsky was not consenting?
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 04:26 PM

He's talking about the Juanita Broaddrick who recently made claims that Bill Clinton raped her years ago. ANY claim of rape should be taken seriously and handled with the utmost respect to the alleged victim. And that from all reports, is what happened.

An excerpt of Broaddrick's accusation, which has never been proven:

"In addition, Broaddrick had once signed a deposition stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton; although she subsequently stated that she had made this claim because "I didn't want to be forced to testify about the most horrific event of my life." In 1999, Slate magazine published an inconclusive piece on whether Broaddrick was telling the truth."

The most interesting part about Ms. Broaddrick's story is that she is now riding shotgun with Breitbart (the racist, misogynistic alternative right wing site in bed with Trump). Trump just today released a Breitbart-backed iBroaddrick interview to save him from the "pussy" fallout.

link: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/us/politics/juanita-broaddrick.html

If Clinton did indeed rape Broaddrick he should be under the jail. But as of now this is just noise pushed by the Alt-Right Wing who could give less than a fuck about women....
13079316, don't put words on my fingertips. and how DARE YOU invalidate
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:39 PM
>
>He's talking about the Juanita Broaddrick who recently made
>claims that Bill Clinton raped her years ago. ANY claim of
>rape should be taken seriously and handled with the utmost
>respect to the alleged victim. And that from all reports, is
>what happened.
>
>An excerpt of Broaddrick's accusation, which has never been
>proven:

a sexual assault victims claims
would monica have been believed if she didn't keep that blue dress with the CUM STILL ON IT???

cmon murph
you're better than this
weren't you one of the MAIN PEOPLE roasting Cosby with it was nothing but HEARSAY as far as what he'd done???

but since it hurts your candidates chances you are changing the rules on this one, right?

Bill is a KNOWN SEXUAL PREDATOR just as COSBY is knowm
but yall gone STAN FUH THE WHITE MAN
and let that nigga get his lashes from massa

white supremecy is ingrained in yalls niggas minds so got damn bad
13079324, Bruh, they want the W so bad they dont hear themselves shrugging
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 04:54 PM
at sexual assualt, predators, etc...

13079331, yah.
Posted by denny, Sun Oct-09-16 05:01 PM
I honestly don't think people have really thought about this. Imagine if Lewinsky was your daughter? What he did may not be illegal but it's the slimiest, most selfishly disgusting behavior one can partake in WITHOUT actually breaking a law.

And I don't even think this shit is relevant. I would still vote for a Bill Clinton regardless of this side of him. But to contend that there's nothing problematic about it on a personal, moral angle?

Watch Lewinsky's Tedtalk. And then remind yourself that a 50 something year old, powerful millionaire not only CAUSED that pain but also CONTRIBUTED to it in the aftermath. And what was the benefit of risking this young woman's well-being? An orgasm.

There was an incident at my work involving a former hockey player tv analyst and an 18 year old intern camerawoman. She lost her internship, he was fine. Fucking disgusting. A real man would never do that shit. How could you even look in the mirror after that shit.
13079337, RE: Bruh, they want the W so bad they dont hear themselves shrugging
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 05:06 PM

Nah...Don't put me in the boat with other folks...

I'm just not down with making a woman answer for her husband's infidelities and public mistakes....It's bullshit. I don't care if Clinton cursed out those women and called them out their name. Most level headed women would not react well to the news that their husband is a serial cheater. And they will most likely lash out at the other woman, whether they were harassed or not. It's human nature....

That's my issue....

Now continue on, homie....
13079340, Why would a woman stay married to a SERIAL RAPIST???
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 05:10 PM
>
>Nah...Don't put me in the boat with other folks...
>
>I'm just not down with making a woman answer for her husband's
>infidelities and public mistakes....It's bullshit. I don't
>care if Clinton cursed out those women and called them out
>their name. Most level headed women would not react well to
>the news that their husband is a serial cheater. And they will
>most likely lash out at the other woman, whether they were
>harassed or not. It's human nature....
>
>That's my issue....
>
>Now continue on, homie....

can you explain that murph?
she's not answerign for HIS ACTIONS
she's answering for her own
WHY DID SHE STAY????
he sexually assaulted SEVERAL women

yall roasting trump for being NEAR some KKK members
so now that arm's length defense is Ok?
13079347, RE: Why would a woman stay married to a SERIAL RAPIST???
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 05:16 PM

This ^^^^^^ is the issue. The only charge of rape made is by 1 woman....And that woman changed her story in the deposition...

U r a walking Click-Bait site, dog...

That's why it's frustrating even trying to have a level headed debate....Because u go full blown Troll from 0 to 60....

All u have to say is Clinton is a dirty dog who has shown a history of cheating on his wife and at worst, harassing a woman....

But nah...U want to over do it in order to say SEE HILLARY SHOULDN'T HAVE SHIT TO SAY. BECAUSE HER HUSBAND IS A.....RAPIST!!!!!...

Dog, that shit is so wild on so many levels....FOH....
13079350, why you only focusing on RAPE??? bill had MANY *ASASULT* victims
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 05:25 PM
bill uses his position of power to strong arm the puss
bill did this
not hillary
but hillary KNOWS BILL DOES IT and she still stays by his side
WHy
whyyyyy dog?
whhyyyy???

some ol house of cards shit in real life

>
>
>This ^^^^^^ is the issue. The only charge of rape made is by 1
>woman....And that woman changed her story in the
>deposition...
>
>U r a walking Click-Bait site, dog...
>
>That's why it's frustrating even trying to have a level headed
>debate....Because u go full blown Troll from 0 to 60....
>
>All u have to say is Clinton is a dirty dog who has shown a
>history of cheating on his wife and at worst, harassing a
>woman....
>
>But nah...U want to over do it in order to say SEE HILLARY
>SHOULDN'T HAVE SHIT TO SAY. BECAUSE HER HUSBAND IS
>A.....RAPIST!!!!!...
>
>Dog, that shit is so wild on so many levels....FOH....
13079355, RE: why you only focusing on RAPE??? bill had MANY *ASASULT* victims
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 05:34 PM
Dog...stop it...U keep over playing your hand.....U need to learn the difference between assault/serial rapist and being a serial cheater/asshole horn dog....

U mixing apples with oranges...But that's no surprise. Trump followers seem to revel in false equivalence....

Clinton has done some pretty fucked up shit to his wife. He doesn't need your help transforming into Charles Manson....

But by all means, I hope Trump goes your unhinged route.....
13079360, i see you sidestepping that shit, huh? fucking pathetic
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 05:36 PM
>
>Dog...stop it...U keep over playing your hand.....U need to
>learn the difference between assault/serial rapist and being a
>serial cheater/asshole horn dog....
>
>U mixing apples with oranges...But that's no surprise. Trump
>followers seem to revel in false equivalence....
>
>Clinton has did some pretty fucked up shit to his wife. He
>doesn't need your help transforming into Charles Manson....
>
>
13079368, RE: i see you sidestepping that shit, huh? fucking pathetic
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 05:46 PM

No...not at all...

Bill Clinton is a serial horn dog...

Bill Clinton used his power to have sex with a willing adult in the White House....

Bill Clinton is a horrible person who has cheated on his wife and had a mistress for years until it blew up in his face (Gennifer Flowers)

But all this^^^^ does not translate to the bullshit u trying to sell, which is HRC WAS IN ON IT, TOO....BLAME HER!!! SHE STAYED WITH THAT CHEATING ASSAULTER!

That's some absurd shit, dog...If u don;t see THAT point, then u really r on some Trump surrogate shit...
13079776, So Collin Powell knows more about Bills infidelity than Hillary?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Mon Oct-10-16 10:57 AM
Dude said Bill is still dicking down women at home.
13079325, RE: don't put words on my fingertips. and how DARE YOU invalidate
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 04:55 PM

>a sexual assault victims claims
>would monica have been believed if she didn't keep that blue
>dress with the CUM STILL ON IT???

Not rape....Two adults having consensual sex, no matter the horrible optics....

>cmon murph
>you're better than this
>weren't you one of the MAIN PEOPLE roasting Cosby with it was
>nothing but HEARSAY as far as what he'd done???

70 plus women who did not know each other claimed Cosby raped them. He is currently in court and will no doubt have to pay ALOT of money over this....

In Bill Clinton's case, Clinton being a cheating horn dog does not equate to being a rapist predator.

Gennifer Flowers was his mistress for years. Which made Clinton attack Flowers, an action that a lot of women who have had to deal with cheating husbands quite understand...

Paula Jones had her day in court...What came out of that is Clinton lying about having sex with Monica. But Jones' actual case fell flat...

So, the reason I brought up Broaddrick is SHE IS THE ONLY WOMAN OUT OF THE BUNCH WHO HAS MADE SERIOUS CHARGES AGAINST BILL CLINTON....

But again, I invite Trump to bring up the first woman who is making a serious run for the Presidency being at fault for her husband being a cheating, lying, serial fucker. Please Lord....do it..Last time it made the usually icy HRC into a sympathetic character....

Millions of women will be watching with the biggest side eye of all time when Donald, who is the past said that Bill Clinton has gotten too much criticism for what he did in his private life, start going the desperate route...

BTW...U still voting for Trump?

While u bring up that "Heel" stuff Clinton said years ago, there's tapes upon tapes of your boy Trump reportedly saying NIGGER during shooting the Apprentice. That audio will no doubt be leaked sooner than later....

13079341, Bruh... its not a good look defending Bill... period
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 05:11 PM
Thats it, thats all..

I know yall want this W. It should be a fucking cake walk but since Hillary is hated by so many here we are..

Deej is making yall look like some hypocrites tho by trying to defend Bill. That dude grimey and yall know it.

..and plenty of women are willing to let men with power do things we woukd consider assault.

Its unfortunate that me saying it will end up with someone claiming I condone it.
13079349, RE: Bruh... its not a good look defending Bill... period
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 05:23 PM

Negro....I'M NOT DEFENDING BILL CLINTON...

I'm stating the facts that r out there without going into some uninformed bullshit that u and your boy is engaging in....

But more importantly? I'm getting at u two for acting like Hillary Clinton should be blamed for the sins of her husband....That's some sexist ass bullshit.

Do u actually think that a married woman will be nice to other women claiming that they r had sex with their husband? In the real world, that's not how things go. Even the lady who claimed that Clinton harassed her (Paula Jones) would get screamed at if said wife believed her husband over the charges....

U want women to be perfect....They human, dog...Just like everybody else....

13079365, Cmon bruh, when you have a history of women calling you out...
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 05:43 PM
The wife knows damn well who the real problem is...

No one is blaming Hillary for Bill cheating, we are blaming her for slut shaming victims.

AND we are blaming yall slut shaming Bills victims
13079295, Those are Bills victims bruh
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 04:16 PM
Hillary never threw mud at a victim unless they deserved it
13079298, bring those SUPERPREDATORS to HEEL
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:19 PM
HRC talkin bout black boys like they DOGS!!!

but it's OK because she "spologized"
well, if Trump "apologized" I doubt akon and murph would accept it
13079291, should i repeat what i wrote? yes, the man is a sexual predator,
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 04:12 PM
fuck he doing on stage?

and apparently you would have no problem with the women in your life around this kind of shit

its kind of amazing, if it wasnt plain pathetic
13079294, All I'm saying is be equal. Bill was doing the same shit in office.
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:14 PM
>fuck he doing on stage?
>
>and apparently you would have no problem with the women in
>your life around this kind of shit
>
>its kind of amazing, if it wasnt plain pathetic
13079297, oh i forgot bill clinton was running for president
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 04:19 PM
here i was thinking it was hillary

apparently you condone women being grabbed by the pussy and calling your own daughter a piece of ass
you really are a class act.
13079301, If Ivanka was running and this tape came out about Trump
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:22 PM
>here i was thinking it was hillary
>
>apparently you condone women being grabbed by the pussy and
>calling your own daughter a piece of ass
>you really are a class act.

this tape would be used against Ivanka as well

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE link me to where i called my daughter "a piece of ass"
be fucking respectful

SHOW ME THE POST
13079610, RE: If Ivanka was running and this tape came out about Trump
Posted by Mgmt, Sun Oct-09-16 10:06 PM
>>here i was thinking it was hillary
>>
>>apparently you condone women being grabbed by the pussy and
>>calling your own daughter a piece of ass
>>you really are a class act.
>
>
>this tape would be used against Ivanka as well
>
>And PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE link me to where i called
>my daughter "a piece of ass"
>be fucking respectful
>
>SHOW ME THE POST

He means Trump not you
13079299, It's politics... no such thing as equal
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 04:20 PM
13079464, Don't they both party with the same pedophile billionaire?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Sun Oct-09-16 08:18 PM
they whole barrel is rotten. That's the sham,
13079302, actually, you know what?
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 04:23 PM
i dont need to waste brain cells trying to interact with deplorable and vile trash like deejboram and legsdiamond
assholes who actually have daughters and wives and who seem to think that women are ultimately responsible for their husbands dicks
while the 'husbands'can continue going around bragging about grabbing them by the pussy and forcibly kissing on women
deplorable is even too kind a word

y'all can have that. you make me sick.
im done with you assholes
13079304, if a woman STAYS MARRIED TO A SEXUAL PREDATOR...
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:26 PM

>y'all can have that. you make me sick.
>im done with you assholes

that means SHE'S ONE TOO
because she fucking COSIGNED HIS ACTIONS by staying with his sorry ass

but YOUR TRFILING ASS don't see nor want to admit that shit

if a woman STAYED MARRIED to a SERIAL CHILD MOLESTER
i'm talking he on VIDEO AND THE WHOLE NINE
you wou;dn't think she is complicit in his shit for staying with him???
13079308, what if he ejacualted on her dress? do that count?
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 04:33 PM
>i dont need to waste brain cells trying to interact with
>deplorable and vile trash like deejboram and legsdiamond
>assholes who actually have daughters, who seem to think that
>women are ultimately responsible for their husbands dicks
>while the 'husbands'can continue going around bragging about
>grabbing them by the pussy and forcibly kissing on women
>deplorable is even too kind a word

I doubt you'll ever marry a cis-male but if you did
would you stay married to him if he ejaculated on a girl HALF HIS AGE'S dress?
and stuffed cigars in her puzzy then smoked them?
and came home to kiss you afterwards?
you'd stay married to him???

once these women made these accusations by calling your house and informing you and/or going to HR at their job, and your husband had this BIG formal proceeding take place,
how would you treat/interact with the young women who brought these accusations?
would you demean them and say they were psychopatich liars?

because that's what hillary did!

oh and camille too, but OKP roasted camille cosby for the shit but now yall want HRC to be POTUS so i guess the white womans tea is sweeter

that's why i gots me one!!!
13079339, neither you nor legs understand rape =/= infidelity
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 05:07 PM
both you and legs want Hilary to be responsible for her husband's dick, to make Trump's statements not be as disgusting. The rape allegations Bill has or will face are separate from this debate and candidacy. I mean unless y'all want to make Ivanka responsible for her husband's sexual assault, which she is not. see how this works?

y'all are the best of patriarchs

again, please do better
13079344, RE: neither you nor legs understand rape =/= infidelity
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 05:12 PM
>both you and legs want Hilary to be responsible for her
>husband's dick, to make Trump's statements not be as
>disgusting. The rape allegations Bill has or will face are
>separate from this debate and candidacy. I mean unless y'all
>want to make Ivanka responsible for her husband's sexual
>assault, which she is not. see how this works?

I mean......
13079372, If Ivanka ran for President yall niggas would bring that shit up. STOP LYIN!!!
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 05:52 PM
Ole "just found out about feminism last year ass nigga"

No one is blaming Hillary for Bills assaults. When she talks about Trumps treatment of women we are pointing out her treatment of Bills victims. She called them crazy, said they were lying, etc...

Anytime a guy says a victim may be lying... YALL.GO.IN.

13079374, clown, I been a feminist since I was born
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 05:57 PM
i was raised by my mother and 5 women, my sisters

was reading Angela, Lorde, and hooks when I was 20 yrs old

was a shield during take back the night events in my 20s as well

too bad you 40 and still haven't read or done a fucn thing for black and brown women who risk their whole existences for us constantly.

save them 5th grade insults for your boys in the industry, nigga

13079384, I guess that year I spent as a mentor for Girls Inc in DC aint shit
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 06:07 PM
>i was raised by my mother and 5 women, my sisters
>

i have four mothers
my mom and three older sisters
and 5 years older than me
a aunt one year younger than my mother
and her two daughters 11 and 10 years older than me

as you can see i was raised by plenty of estrogen around me
but i still dont act like a hoe ass nigga like most here do
including you

i live with three estrogen producers
a wife and two beautiful daughters

some niggas just act hoeish
that's just life
13079391, I bet you give 110% too
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 06:19 PM
Nigga I quit my job at a homeless shelter when my supervisor refused to give me the name of the man who raped a friend of mine in college...

I was raised in a house with 3 women, I'm married and have a daughter

Who the fuck are you to tell another man he does or doesnt understand rape because he thinks Hillary slut shamed victims?
13079404, Yall really trying to out feminist each other? LOL.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Oct-09-16 06:38 PM
>Nigga I quit my job at a homeless shelter when my supervisor
>refused to give me the name of the man who raped a friend of
>mine in college...
>
>I was raised in a house with 3 women, I'm married and have a
>daughter
>
>Who the fuck are you to tell another man he does or doesnt
>understand rape because he thinks Hillary slut shamed victims?
>

13079414, ikr
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 07:08 PM
13079309, You need to do a better job controlling your emotions when talking politics
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 04:33 PM
We should be able to talk about 2 horrible candidates without taking shit personally
13079338, There is a very strong irony here.
Posted by denny, Sun Oct-09-16 05:07 PM
That's exactly what Hillary did. She blamed the women that Bill slept with instead of him.
13079386, They are too blinded by hatred of Trump to see it tho
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 06:10 PM
13079292, Hillary can not blow it by taking the high road
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Oct-09-16 04:13 PM
She can pull a Carla Fiorina and just say the American People has heard what Donald Trump has to say about Women and call it a day.

Trying to deliver the finishing blow herself could backfire.

Sit back and let the Donald do in Donald.

13079312, Easy to say, hard to do...
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 04:36 PM
Trump is going to talk so much shit it will be hard to sit back...
13079362, She'll be fine.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Oct-09-16 05:38 PM

13079314, i agree. i dont think this shit needs to be dragged even lower that it already is
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 04:38 PM
let trump bring up whatever shit he wants to
it just shows he is trash, who doesn't even have a brain cell

part of the reason i dont want to watch this bullshit
is because the presidency is supposed to mean something
instead we are out here forced to watch while this man is peddling his dick. wtf?
13079326, Paul Krugman argues that they should bring up climate change
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 04:56 PM
i agree
this is a serious issue that has all but been ignored during the campaign season
given all the warning signals, this should be given more relevance
i think candidates who want us to ignore the science need to give us the justification for doing so

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/07/opinion/what-about-the-planet.html
13079327, Lol @ Krugman thinking this is a serious debate
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 04:59 PM
This is gonna be a circus
13079332, it is kind of cute
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 05:02 PM
i bring it up because i think climate change is a big issue
unfortunately for those of us who worry about shit like this,
this is not a normal election, otherwise this would be a worthwhile time to challenge
the candidates on what they intend to do.

ugh. i really dont think im going to watch this circus
13079329, Gaaaadamn this shit really is personal
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 05:00 PM
13079335, dog, you see this &^&*&*$ going after my kids and shit
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 05:05 PM
FUCK HER

and the mods allowing this shit
going to say i bring it on myself
even tho the whole gotdamn time i'm calling bill clinton a piece of shit as i would trump for this actions

man oh man

13079354, She threw me in there too...
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 05:32 PM
Just wreckless with it.

I guesd this is what they mean when they say Bill was pragmatic but Hillary was just evil and vengeful.

We dont deserve this shit man...

Got women attacking our kids...

it aint even 7 oclock yet.

13079379, dog. this was me yesteerday about this time.
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 06:01 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLUePtXBM7-/?taken-at=4579228

on some real life shit
that's me
that's how i get down in real life
none of these okps can do no shit like this
they hide behind keyboards poppin shit
nigga IM PUBLIC
everybody know who under that sombrero and where to find me
i dont hide out in the computer lab
or tutoring halls
of those six thousand or so ppl i got to do the wave
how many you think i can convince to "make america great again"?

but my point being, they be poppin major shit online
but then go screaming about how they was depressed and are on meds and how they are scared of ppl and dont want to go outside or look another man in his eyes

some of these niggas mad cause they can't play in the lingerie league

boy i'll tell ya!

oh and after this i got a "LEts GO BULLDOGS LETS GO!!! RUFF! RUFF!" going where it lead us to score right before halftime to take the lead 16-14

unfortunately, they handed us our ass the second half
but i was too far gone in the tailgate area to even know there was a game still being played

i fucking LOVE my school!!!!

in my tent i had a FBI agent, DEA agent, US Customs/Border Patrol Asstitant Port Director, asst DA for Wayne County (Detroit)
dog, we had some JUICE
and we all under 40!!!!
13079382, What the hell this got to do with the price of tea in China?!?
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 06:05 PM
Lol
13079387, I'm jsut talking shit now. politics is over.
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 06:12 PM
folks want to bring my kids in shit
oh, what does it have to do with it???
folks can pop a lot of shit online
but in real life where they at?
what they bout?
they be hiding
cowering
never want to take the lead
or be responsible

they'll say whatever behind a keyboared
but when i'm standing within arms reach of them
it'll be crickets

they can be cool as a fan and be an A-list poster ONLINE
but in real life they be sorry sacks of shit that won't even speak up if someone took their lunch money

just hoes

this chick is up here actually taklking bad about my FAMILY
my WIFE AND KIDS DOG
like, seriously????
you got kids m'nigga???

what happen if a broad badmouth your queen and seeds in real life?
maaaaaaaan

mods need to take action cause if you follow the posts in this thread she came at niggas out of left field
13079392, Man I'm not giving you any info. You the Feds
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 06:20 PM

>you got kids m'nigga???
>
>what happen if a broad badmouth your queen and seeds in real
>life?
>maaaaaaaan
>

13079395, Unless i read wrong, no-one flamed your kids, bro
Posted by murderbear, Sun Oct-09-16 06:25 PM
This is hard to follow on my cell, so maybe i missed it...

Im pretty sure about the kids/piece of ass thing was in reference to trump, not you.

I mighta missed something else, but i didnt want you in here Loud and Wrongin it up
13079403, you read wrong. she flamed my kids and borught LEGS KIDS in too!
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 06:37 PM
>I mighta missed something else, but i didnt want you in here
>Loud and Wrongin it up

and legs aint even dindu nuffin!!!
13079408, Where bro? School me
Posted by murderbear, Sun Oct-09-16 06:58 PM
13079423, 7, 13, 16, 18
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 07:24 PM
On and on
13079345, Somebody go wake a mod up because a BAN needs to happen
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 05:14 PM
STAT
13079351, nah, you need to stop being a sexist patriarchal asshole
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 05:25 PM
who needs his consciousness assuaged because you Black and voting for someone who has called the majority of immigrant Mexicans rapist and criminals; has called for there to be vetting/ surveillance on people who are Muslim and of Arab decent (you know that whole racial profiling xenophobia "ism"); has referred to niggas like you as "my african-amaerican, over there, look at him" like you are a fucn object and not a subject; has called women pigs; has no understand of foreign policy, or the mandates of America's war machine; all while saying he thinks every country should have nukes... and ohh he believe sexual assault is laughable/ordinary

when one considers you have a wife and kids, which means you are a major part of other humans who exist on this planet with us, why wouldn't anyone be afraid that they are assimilating your ideas into their bodies? that's what akon was trying to get across.

not please stop derailing things and do better, you can start by not voting for Trump...
13079359, fuck you dude. go take some AXIRON and have a seat.
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 05:36 PM
>who needs his consciousness assuaged because you Black and
>voting for someone who has called the majority of immigrant
>Mexicans rapist and criminals; has called for there to be
>vetting/ surveillance on people who are Muslim and of Arab
>decent (you know that whole racial profiling xenophobia
>"ism"); has referred to niggas like you as "my
>african-amaerican, over there, look at him" like you are a
>fucn object and not a subject; has called women pigs; has no
>understand of foreign policy, or the mandates of America's war
>machine; all while saying he thinks every country should have
>nukes... and ohh he believe sexual assault is
>laughable/ordinary
>
>when one considers you have a wife and kids, which means you
>are a major part of other humans who exist on this planet with
>us, why wouldn't anyone be afraid that they are assimilating
>your ideas into their bodies? that's what akon was trying to
>get across.
>
>not please stop derailing things and do better, you can start
>by not voting for Trump...

seriously dude,
i said trump is as much of a sexual predator as BILL CLINTON is
are you guys not fucking reading this???
you want to read what you want
fighting for your candidate that STOOD IN UNISON with a SEXUAL PREDATOR
gotdamn man, ADMIT THAT SHIT
now you want to come with "optics" and "patriarchy" only because i don't understand "nuance"
fuck all them key buzzwords
fact of the matter is hillary STAYED MARRIED to a KNOWN sexual PREDATOR and yall sweeping that shit under the rug
not saying she sexaully assaulted these women
but she DID slander their characters PUBLICALLY
shamed them
called them liars
hoes
jezzabelles
these women are little older than CHELSEA

but yall riding with her

trump said what he did about mexicans btu clinton made up SUPER PREDATORS

oh ok, but she apologized so it's alright
riiigghhhttt????

yall some fucking hypocrits

you want to be the president of N.O.W. so gotdamn bad it's pathetic

go do some pushups!
13079373, but but but i'm not riding with her holmes. sorry to disappoint
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 05:53 PM
but fuck you too
13079361, How you sound crying to Mods for help. LOL.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Oct-09-16 05:37 PM
>STAT

13079370, I'm trying not to get banned. cause i could take it there
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 05:48 PM
>>STAT

i really could
but i'm trying not to get banned so if they want to let me and her have a free for all i'll start getting really fucking personal and hurting feelings this

leh do it!!!

we can handle it civilly with mods/police
or we can just get on some street shit
and i'll go into my nigga act
13079376, How does "some street shit" work on the internet?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Oct-09-16 05:58 PM
>>>STAT
>
>i really could
>but i'm trying not to get banned so if they want to let me and
>her have a free for all i'll start getting really fucking
>personal and hurting feelings this
>
>leh do it!!!
>
>we can handle it civilly with mods/police
>or we can just get on some street shit
>and i'll go into my nigga act
>

13079647, im waiting at the edge of my seat to see this
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 11:00 PM
>> i'll start getting really fucking
>>personal and hurting feelings this
>>
>>leh do it!!!
>>
>>we can handle it civilly with mods/police
>>or we can just get on some street shit
>>and i'll go into my nigga act

the only times ive had interactions with this bitch-made mofo, hes resorted to calling to the mods for help
13079353, patriarchical. optics. i'm just waiting for NUANCE to show the fuck up
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 05:31 PM
got damn this post has it all
it'll be deleted before midnight EST im sure
13079358, Ahh hell.. not that word. This thread wont make it to the debate
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 05:35 PM
13079366, http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-09-2016/d2siTI.gif
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 05:43 PM
http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-09-2016/d2siTI.gif

I'm gonna work to get this back on track. Y'all aren't going to DERAIL this. You're not gonna have me be Lester Holt up in here
13079389, Producer Says There's Footage of Trump Saying the N-Word (SWIPE)
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 06:13 PM
Hopefully someone in the audience brings this up.....The whole idea of Trump making it this far to the Presidency is insulting to every human sense....The funny part, his base will love him even more for slinging that hard E-R....lol

Fuck that dude (and if u one of those Trump heads on that BUT BLACK PEOPLE USE THE N-WORD or CLINTON SAID HEEL!!!!, fuck u too.....)
---

Jezebel
Producer Says There's Footage of Trump Saying the N-Word

Gabrielle Bluestone
Emmy Award-winning producer Chris Nee alleged Sunday on Twitter that Apprentice producers are sitting on footage that includes film of Donald Trump using the n-word.

Nee made the comments in response to a former producer on the show, who tweeted Saturday that Trump has been caught on camera saying “far worse” than the things he said in the Access Hollywood footage.

According to Nee, who says she heard from “producers/crew” on the show, one of those “far worse” things is Trump saying the n-word. She tweeted the allegations at Mark Cuban, citing a $5 million penalty fee for leaking footage apparently included in most of Apprentice executive producer Mark Burnett’s contracts. This shouldn’t come as news to Cuban—his show, Shark Tank, is also produced by Burnett.

BuzzFeed reports that Burnett, who is a Trump supporter, has been threatening employees with access to the show’s unaired footage. Last week, more than twenty people involved in the show spoke anonymously with the AP about Trump’s behavior during the production. He would often speculate about women’s sexual activities and liked to discuss who he would and wouldn’t have sex with, sometimes in front of the person he was talking about. Once, in the middle of filming, the sources allege to the AP, he stopped and singled out a contestant.

“We were in the boardroom one time figuring out who to blame for the task, and he just stopped in the middle and pointed to someone and said, ‘You’d f... her, wouldn’t you? I’d f... her. C’mon, wouldn’t you?’”

The person continued: “Everyone is trying to make him stop talking, and the woman is shrinking in her seat.”

Burnett has so far declined to comment directly on the allegations.

13079418, I believe it but...
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Oct-09-16 07:14 PM
Zero chance Marc Cuban ponies up the money for it. Mark Burnett is a big Trump supporter and Cuban is on Shark Tank, which is a Burnett show. If someone pays the legal fees for the tape, then they're gonna have to not come from the entertainment world.
13079406, Trump just held a news conference with Bill's accusers*link*
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 06:44 PM
And he's bringing them to the debate. They're riled up too.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/debate-live-stream-blog/index.html
That boy wild...
13079409, All this stuff about the nuclear codes is for real.
Posted by stravinskian, Sun Oct-09-16 06:59 PM
Every one of his advisers told him to apologize, move past it, and to resist the urge to make it about Bill. And now he's making it about Bill in the most explosive manner possible.

There's not a chance this guy concedes when he loses. I'm honestly worried about where this really might go.
13079412, Yep, but Im also worried about what his supporters will do.
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 07:02 PM
>Every one of his advisers told him to apologize, move past
>it, and to resist the urge to make it about Bill. And now he's
>making it about Bill in the most explosive manner possible.
>
>There's not a chance this guy concedes when he loses. I'm
>honestly worried about where this really might go.
>
13079439, Yeah for real
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 07:54 PM
Shit's not even hyperbole.

>There's not a chance this guy concedes when he loses. I'm
>honestly worried about where this really might go.
>

I think the bigger the blow out, the better chances of it not getting super ugly after.
13079413, *plethora of popcorn gifs*
Posted by mashpg89, Sun Oct-09-16 07:07 PM
disgonbgud
13079419, CANT WAIT!!!
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 07:14 PM

13079422, He's gotta be running the show by himsel
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 07:22 PM
Maybe just Rudy and the Breitbart dude hyping him up.

There is no person with any understanding of public relations that would think this is even remotely a good idea
13079425, RE: He's gotta be running the show by himsel
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 07:26 PM
>Maybe just Rudy and the Breitbart dude hyping him up.
>
>There is no person with any understanding of public relations
>that would think this is even remotely a good idea

Trump is literally strapping on a suicide vest.....
13079428, Whatsername from MSNBC quoted someone IN the campaign:
Posted by stravinskian, Sun Oct-09-16 07:31 PM

"What the hell are we doing!?"

Supposedly even leading campaign staffers were blindsided by this.

Both Mike Pence and Chris Christie were in hiding even before this. Are they gonna leave the campaign tomorrow?
13079417, Get the tic tacs ready, Donald.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Oct-09-16 07:12 PM
Time to kiss your chances goodbye.
13079437, I'm seriously scared
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Sun Oct-09-16 07:54 PM
13079438, This is just fucking weird
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 07:54 PM
13079440, Right
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Sun Oct-09-16 07:55 PM
its kinda uncomfortable for everyone.
13079443, The spouse intro lol. They brought the Trump boys out for intimidation
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 07:57 PM
Looking like the Purge: Election Year
13079448, hell yeah, lol
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 08:03 PM
>Looking like the Purge: Election Year
13079444, Over/under on when this goes to the gutter?
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 07:58 PM
I give it 2 minutes. Over? Under?

13079445, Don't fuck this up, Hilldawg
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:00 PM
You can put this shit away tonight
13079446, Someone might even come to blows tonight.
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 08:00 PM
13079447, Clinton was awkwardly shuffling towards a handshake
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:02 PM
Trump wasn't having it lol
13079449, He's doing his humle act
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:04 PM
13079450, Fool answer the question. It ain't about Obamacare or trade...
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:05 PM
It is "Do you feel you're modeling appropriate behavior for today's youth"
13079451, He got another bad mic. lol
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 08:06 PM
13079452, Cooper go in.
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 08:07 PM
trump talking about isis.

"locker room talk" is a synonym for rape culture.
13079453, Trump looking like this right now
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:07 PM
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/indy100/bJL48cy2mZ/12258-14f683d.gif
13079454, Trump with that Tyron Biggums nasal drip sniffle
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Oct-09-16 08:12 PM
13079456, And here we go.... He's working on Bill
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:13 PM
13079458, And it fell flat. That's all he has? lol
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:16 PM
13079462, he's too scattershot, he needed a scapel to hurt her.
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 08:17 PM
he should have just focused on the little girl.
13079457, coke or mic allergy?
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:14 PM
13079459, a fly landed on her face :(
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:16 PM
13079466, I thought I was seeing shit. An ominous sign?
Posted by Somnus, Sun Oct-09-16 08:19 PM
13079461, That Michelle line keeps on giving. This dude is disgusting man
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Oct-09-16 08:17 PM
Anyone who knows me on this site or in reality knows I try to stay objective but this entitled, pompous, born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple sniveling piece of shit encompasses so much wrong about this country and keeping this country in the status quo.
13079463, he said she said
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:18 PM
13079470, it's embarassing, for all of us
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 08:22 PM
13079465, donald trump threatening to prosecute hillary...holy shit
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 08:19 PM
that's the most irresponsible/scariest shit i've ever heard in a campaign as an adult.
13079467, hillary's not good at debates/trump smarks in the audience foul
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 08:21 PM
hillary should have made a point that she has working relationships with both the obamas and bernie despite that bullshit.
13079468, wait, did illary not delete those emails? is he lying there?
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 08:21 PM
she needs to address those.
13079473, it's a weakness. if warren had stepped up we'd be seeing 20 point margins
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 08:23 PM
13079474, she did... but he said pussy
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 08:23 PM
13079482, She deleted non-work-related emails, as the rules said to do.
Posted by stravinskian, Sun Oct-09-16 08:26 PM
13079487, As has happened an innumerable number of times
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Oct-09-16 08:28 PM
No one blinked an eye before. This shit is so manufactured
13079469, Trump: If I win, I am going to put you in prison
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:22 PM
Are we now a third world country?
13079471, Called her a devil... fuck
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 08:22 PM
13079475, The crowd is helping him out alot. They've applauded only
Posted by Teknontheou, Sun Oct-09-16 08:24 PM
him like 2 times already and laughed at one of his zingers.
13079483, She got cheers as well
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 08:27 PM
13079489, hers were from many more people as well
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 08:30 PM
his two claps were from a small part of the audience, and then third reaction was more "did he just say that." than "get em trump."
13079476, This shit is embarrassing smh
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:25 PM
13079477, Also, he's pacing back and forth like a stand-up comedian.
Posted by Teknontheou, Sun Oct-09-16 08:25 PM
13079478, OH SHIT MELTDOWN TIME
Posted by _deacon_, Sun Oct-09-16 08:25 PM
13079479, good grief, this dude is a child
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Oct-09-16 08:26 PM
13079480, I can't believe im greeing with this shitbag. she didn't answer the email
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 08:26 PM
question. 33,000 personal emails? that's rediculous.
13079481, He such a despicable fuck, him and his cronies in the audience.
Posted by Somnus, Sun Oct-09-16 08:26 PM
13079486, I'm wondering what the deal is with the audience/
Posted by Teknontheou, Sun Oct-09-16 08:28 PM
There seem to be more of his people there than hers.
13079490, she has some plants there as well
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 08:31 PM
I think more people applauded the "you'd be in jail" line cuz it was good quick, snark, not cuz they were all trumpers. I laughed at the tv for example.
13079484, This motherfucker is having a meltdown.
Posted by Hitokiri, Sun Oct-09-16 08:27 PM
It's both hilarious and frightening.
13079485, next debate should be on the Jerry Springer show
Posted by mashpg89, Sun Oct-09-16 08:28 PM
that's the best format for these two candidates.
13079488, HRC & Trump agree on one thing...OBAMACARE MUST GO!!!
Posted by deejboram, Sun Oct-09-16 08:29 PM
they are both going to tear it apart
13079491, The lines. The LINES!!!
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:32 PM
13079492, Gorbah....How in the hell are you undecided?
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:33 PM
13079501, They lying
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 08:40 PM

13079493, mooozlims
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:35 PM
13079494, Muslim lady: how will you protect us?
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 08:35 PM
Trump: We won't, but could you snitch for us huh? kthxbye.
13079500, lol!
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 08:39 PM
13079496, Trump: To handle Islamophobia we need more Islamaphobia
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:37 PM
13079499, could easily take the 3 debates and have trump/pence debate themselves.
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 08:39 PM
13079502, Racial profiling is now called "extreme vetting"
Posted by micMajestic, Sun Oct-09-16 08:42 PM
13079657, Extremists alright
Posted by lfresh, Mon Oct-10-16 12:32 AM
Headline should be extremists call for extremist vetting
Done.
~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.
13079503, such a fucking baby
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:43 PM
13079504, they're going pretty hard at hillary considering.
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 08:44 PM
13079506, it's because shes is a career politician...
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 08:47 PM
13079505, BINGO! Speak on it, Hilldawg. Something is foul in the town of Denmark.
Posted by Somnus, Sun Oct-09-16 08:47 PM
13079507, he got her with that Lincoln line, damn
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:48 PM
13079508, now he's fucking it up by rambling on his buildings and she did it shit
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:49 PM
13079512, Ask him again Anderson. Did you pay federal taxes?
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 08:54 PM
He ducked
13079513, What are payroll taxes?
Posted by Ted Gee Seal, Sun Oct-09-16 08:56 PM
Aren't they deductions from the gross income from employees?
13079514, Can we just keep Obama?
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:56 PM
13079516, i was so sad imagining biden wipe the floor with pence.
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 08:57 PM
13079515, carried interest defined:
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 08:57 PM
Q.

What is carried interest, and should it be taxed as capital gain?

A.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Carried interest, income flowing to the general partner of a private investment fund, is generally treated as capital gains for the purposes of taxation. This tax preference is viewed as an unfair, market-distorting loophole by some but consistent with the tax treatment of other entrepreneurial income by others.
13079517, Donald's body language. What a sleeze...
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 08:57 PM
13079520, he stalks around the stage like a minotaur.
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 08:59 PM
13079530, Lol
Posted by Somnus, Sun Oct-09-16 09:03 PM
13079518, she needs a better response to that 30 yr question...
Posted by Trinity444, Sun Oct-09-16 08:58 PM
13079521, You're welcome, America, by the way
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:59 PM
lol
13079522, LOL he keeps whining
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 08:59 PM
13079523, they need to cut his mic off
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 08:59 PM
13079524, this ni&&a is crazy. but i don't know how you 'debate' w/ someone who
Posted by poetx, Sun Oct-09-16 09:00 PM
continuously lies. it's incredible.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad
13079539, RE: this ni&&a is crazy. but i don't know how you 'debate' w/ someone who
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:06 PM
>continuously lies. it's incredible.

It's like fighting a blob.....
13079584, lofl. pretty much
Posted by astralblak, Sun Oct-09-16 09:29 PM
13079525, coke snifflin ass. nm
Posted by poetx, Sun Oct-09-16 09:00 PM

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad
13079527, Trump moves around the stage the same way Andy Dufresne did in Shawshank
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:01 PM
Trump moves around the stage the same way Andy Dufresne did in Shawshank when he was getting rid of rocks at the prison yard
Ben Schwartz @rejectedjokes
13079528, Can she just jump in with a "Who's supporting me" to the Bernie drops?
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 09:01 PM
just once?
13079532, she needs to do some interrupting
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 09:04 PM
I know he is rabid but still
13079531, donald trump: "why haven't we been making better/more nuclear weapons?"
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 09:03 PM
13079533, aaaand he just said fuck off to pence.
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 09:04 PM
13079536, RE: aaaand he just said fuck off to pence.
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:05 PM

So wild....
13079534, Oh shit!! About Pence: "We haven't spoken and I disagree"
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:05 PM
13079535, Hasn't spoken to his own VP...lmaoooo
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Oct-09-16 09:05 PM
13079537, This man don't gie a fucccccck
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 09:06 PM
He disagrees with his running mate said it on national teleision. Do they consult? Talk? Text? bomb emojis?
13079538, Going rogue!
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 09:06 PM
13079542, RE: Going rogue!
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:06 PM

He's bering himself...Good...
13079540, if y'all can't tell this nigga ain't serious by now-
Posted by kinetic94761180, Sun Oct-09-16 09:06 PM
fuck you.

you are a part of the problem.

good evening.
13079541, Cotdamn, the mod is lighting his ass up
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Oct-09-16 09:06 PM
13079547, martha raddatz fights the good fight.
Posted by kinetic94761180, Sun Oct-09-16 09:07 PM
13079569, so far the best one of all these debates
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 09:16 PM
>
13079543, word of the week.....disaster
Posted by Trinity444, Sun Oct-09-16 09:07 PM
13079564, indeed.
Posted by kinetic94761180, Sun Oct-09-16 09:13 PM
13079544, He's killing himself at the end again. He doesn't have the STAMINA
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:07 PM
He was doing alright for about 45 minutes
13079550, RE: He's killing himself at the end again. He doesn't have the STAMINA
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:09 PM
>He was doing alright for about 45 minutes

He wasn't doing alright for 45 mins...lol...Cut it out...lol
13079560, I'm using a modified Trump scale lol
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:11 PM
Look at Post #1. I thought he'd yell at someone
13079553, He needs stronger drugs
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 09:10 PM
13079554, He is literally running out of breath by the sound of it
Posted by Ted Gee Seal, Sun Oct-09-16 09:10 PM
*SNIFF*
13079566, The first 45 mins were the most childish display we've EVER seen
Posted by stravinskian, Sun Oct-09-16 09:14 PM

in a Presidential debate.

Just because the last 45 mins were even worse doesn't mean the first 45 mins weren't calamitous.
13079574, It was bad for both. I expected a meltdown for Trump...
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:21 PM
Based on everything stacked against.
I think he got through the hot mic thing relatively unscathed tonight. He's no worse off at least
13079546, I think they forgot this was a town hall meeting
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 09:07 PM
13079548, ikr?!
Posted by kinetic94761180, Sun Oct-09-16 09:08 PM
13079549, What was it? Two audience questions?
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:09 PM
13079556, RE: What was it? Two audience questions?
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:11 PM

I believe 4.....
13079552, Cmon James. Cmon brother
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:10 PM
13079555, Punk ass question
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 09:11 PM
13079557, lol
Posted by Trinity444, Sun Oct-09-16 09:11 PM
13079562, you knew what would happen.
Posted by kinetic94761180, Sun Oct-09-16 09:12 PM
13079565, yeah..he needed to know what he thinks..again?
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 09:13 PM
>
13079568, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuXskpCWcAAVbCC.jpg
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:15 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuXskpCWcAAVbCC.jpg
13079575, HA!
Posted by Somnus, Sun Oct-09-16 09:22 PM
13079577, in the tank! ha!
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 09:24 PM
13079578, and the networks reviewed the questions beforehand?
Posted by Flash80, Sun Oct-09-16 09:24 PM
how did that shit even make TV?

i was rooting for a conjuction. another sentence. something. anything.
13079596, lowkey, networks are clearly intimidated by the rightwing media #s
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 09:43 PM
and terrified of hemorrhaging more viewers. the bothsidism has to be mandated by the bosses.
13079558, she went a minute over waaaaaa
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 09:11 PM
13079559, Same exact shit as the first debate, no lessons learned
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Oct-09-16 09:11 PM
13079561, everything is the best and worst thing ever
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 09:12 PM
13079563, I want my money back, this fight is boring
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 09:12 PM
13079567, no, it's quite telling
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 09:14 PM
>
13079572, RE: no, it's quite telling
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:18 PM

YOU see it^^^^^^^
13079698, 1st half was good...2nd half was eh.
Posted by Cenario, Mon Oct-10-16 07:41 AM
i mean, when you start off with did you sexually assault women, did you sexually assault women, did you sexually assault women, no i didn't but her husband did...it can't get any better than that.
13079745, I didn't want it to be the first question. I wanted them to slowly build up...
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Oct-10-16 10:01 AM
build up to it. I think they let him off the hook by asking it so early.

13079570, Trump has....
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:17 PM

...."Inner Cities" sewed in his boxers.....
13079571, It's okay to sleep from time to time Trump
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:18 PM
13079573, whoa. his answer was benghazi?
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 09:18 PM
13079576, off topic y'all: I like her jacket alot. That star trek cuff link is fly.
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 09:22 PM
Thats real smooth. I wish her blouse had more going for it, but still.
13079643, loved the cut and color
Posted by EspritLibre, Sun Oct-09-16 10:52 PM
felt more Barneys and less Mens Warehouse
13079654, I agree. I'd like to buy my mother one, one day, its nice.
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 11:46 PM
13079722, That shit is straight Federation issued
Posted by 13Rose, Mon Oct-10-16 08:54 AM
I dig it too. Very nice outfit for her. She should rock with that type of look more often.
13079579, Ken.....
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:25 PM

......Bone!!!!!!!!
13079583, RE: Ken.....
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 09:28 PM
>
>
>......Bone!!!!!!!!

I laughed lol
13079598, RE: Ken.....
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:46 PM
>>
>>
>>......Bone!!!!!!!!
>
>I laughed lol

Yo....why is Ken Bone trending on Twitter????

I'm dying....lol
13079585, http://www.technologytell.com/entertainment/files/2012/10/george.jpg
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 09:32 PM
http://www.technologytell.com/entertainment/files/2012/10/george.jpg
13079580, she killed him on SCOTUS
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 09:26 PM
13079588, she's talking too much, though i appreciate she's speaking to *us* on these
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 09:34 PM
i don't totally get what she's doing in the context of the national election. those are things i hope we see all the time from her.

all she had to do was say is that there's a perfectly good supreme court candidate waiting to be confirmed right now.

unless she's planning on nominating someone further left...it would be a nice thing to do for obama/the party, and she should have a few opportunities.
13079597, she at least seemed natural there
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 09:45 PM
other moments she was on that calculated cringy shit
13079582, Fool said clean coal like it's actually clean
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:26 PM
13079586, his children. the ones who shoot elephants?
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 09:32 PM
aside from his daughter which one of his kids are worth a shit?
13079587, That was a waste of time
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 09:33 PM
13079589, yup
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 09:35 PM
13079590, agreed
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Sun Oct-09-16 09:36 PM
13079591, My only reference points are Obama vs McCain and Romney
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Oct-09-16 09:39 PM
I don't know if those just got my expectations up too high
13079593, no plans outlined, just grenades thrown. it was kinda even,
Posted by Errol Walton Barrow, Sun Oct-09-16 09:40 PM
Hillary had the edge, but Donald was a little subdued at times.

But I really wish they would get down to policy at times.
13079594, yup. that's the problem with hillary. there's always that backstop.
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 09:41 PM
of her record and people who hate her.

if warren had jumped in and trump had still been the nom....we'd be seeing the realignment people keep hoping they're seeing. senate would have been locked up already. and dems could have been putting in work on at the state/rep level.
13079645, she did talk about her record
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 10:56 PM
>of her record and people who hate her.

13079649, she's willing to talk about her record, but she can't do anything about it
Posted by rob, Sun Oct-09-16 11:07 PM
it's a questionable record. there's always going to be people who won't turn out for her or will vote third party because of it.

and the people who hate her just can't be reached at all, but that's not on her.
13079595, It showed Trump n Pence as not too together etc
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 09:41 PM
>
13079599, RE: It showed Trump n Pence as not too together etc
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:47 PM

Again...YOU ^^^^ get it......
13079600, We knew that already
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 09:49 PM
13079601, no we didn't
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 09:55 PM
We knew Pence was uncomfortable with Trumps radical comments, not that they are damn near fundamentally opposed in this situation

and at the very least, his team appears to be a mess
13079603, RE: We knew that already
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 09:56 PM
Uh...Nah, dog...Trump basically threw his VP under the bus. That has never happened in any Presidential debate....

Meanwhile, Pence was tap dancing during his debate, doing his best to back up Trump on some HE REALLY DIDN'T SAY THAT. U R WRONG....

One dude played the good soldier (Pence)

The other (Trump) stuck a grenade up his running mate's ass....

U can't have a Presidential ticket with TWO VASTLY different views on foreign policy....
13079612, Bruh, this is the 20th time you have said we haven't seen this before
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 10:08 PM
No one is shocked the VP doesn't see eye to eye with Trump
13079618, RE: Bruh, this is the 20th time you have said we haven't seen this before
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 10:16 PM
>No one is shocked the VP doesn't see eye to eye with Trump

When your ticket is at odds on foreign policy PUBLICLY, that shows a party in disarray...

And yeah, a lot of CRAZY shit has been said/done in this campaign...But the one rule in any debate is u never want to make news on anything your opponent can use against u....Trump's foreign policy blunder (and a few more) did just that....
13079641, RE: Bruh, this is the 20th time you have said we haven't seen this before
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 10:49 PM
>No one is shocked the VP doesn't see eye to eye with Trump

wrong

lol

dude u arent very good at this
13079705, It is shocking to to see a President openly disagree with the VP
Posted by stattic, Mon Oct-10-16 07:52 AM

To say otherwise is foolish
13079736, There's "not seeing eye to eye" then there's "we haven't talked about it"
Posted by B9, Mon Oct-10-16 09:43 AM
Dude literally said they haven't even discussed Syria with one another. We're how many weeks away from election day and they haven't discussed one of the critical foreign policy issues the next Executive office and cabinet will HAVE to resolve? That shows what sort of dumpster fire, amateur-hour shit that campaign is operating in now.
13079739, RE: There's "not seeing eye to eye" then there's "we haven't talked about it"
Posted by murph71, Mon Oct-10-16 09:50 AM
>Dude literally said they haven't even discussed Syria with
>one another. We're how many weeks away from election day and
>they haven't discussed one of the critical foreign policy
>issues the next Executive office and cabinet will HAVE to
>resolve? That shows what sort of dumpster fire, amateur-hour
>shit that campaign is operating in now.

Again....another 1 get's it....^^^^^^
13079957, Yeah but they both say "radical islamic terror"
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Oct-10-16 03:23 PM
and that's how we're gonna defeat ISIS
13079611, as a woman, i will say we deserve better
Posted by akon, Sun Oct-09-16 10:07 PM
i think many of us want to be judged on our own merit
we want to compete on the same stage and at the same level as any other person
i would have preferred to see the first woman candidate actually debate
policy issues and issues that are important with someone who at the very least knows the bare minimum
and who has competing ideas, who is actually challenging us to some level
we haven't gotten that
we have gotten an imbecile whose excuse to everything is- see, they are doing it too!
as though its a toddler we are dealing with
a buffoon who did not put up even one idea worthy of debate
an asshole who wants to blame everyone else and shame everyone else for actions that he did
and we also had to cringe knowing that he thinks its okay to grab at women without consent
and whose apology consists of pointing to other men and saying, they are doing it too
as though we dont know too well that there is a group of men culpable of this kind of behaviour,
and that we do our best to avoid, to surround ourselves with men who will stand up for our humanity.
we didnt get that during this election
its unfortunate. because i believe hillary would be formidable, against any such challenge
instead, she has to lower herself to a level where she pretends that the other candidate is a credible opponent
13079614, an amoeba deserves better
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 10:13 PM
>i think many of us want to be judged on our own merit
>we want to compete on the same stage and at the same level as
>any other person
>i would have preferred to see the first woman candidate
>actually debate
>policy issues and issues that are important with someone who
>at the very least knows the bare minimum
>and who has competing ideas, who is actually challenging us to
>some level
>we haven't gotten that
>we have gotten an imbecile whose excuse to everything is- see,
>they are doing it too!
>as though its a toddler we are dealing with
>a buffoon who did not put up even one idea worthy of debate
>an asshole who wants to blame everyone else and shame everyone
>else for actions that he did
>and we also had to cringe knowing that he thinks its okay to
>grab at women without consent
>and whose apology consists of pointing to other men and
>saying, they are doing it too
>as though we dont know too well that there is a group of men
>culpable of this kind of behaviour,
>and that we do our best to avoid, to surround ourselves with
>men who will stand up for our humanity.
>we didnt get that during this election
>its unfortunate. because i believe hillary would be
>formidable, against any such challenge
>instead, she has to lower herself to a level where she
>pretends that the other candidate is a credible opponent
>
13079658, Yep
Posted by lfresh, Mon Oct-10-16 12:33 AM

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.
13079791, Welcome to America. Hillary ain't shit either though.
Posted by Atillah Moor, Mon Oct-10-16 11:10 AM
Look at the company she keeps.
13079615, Honestly? Not nearly as one sided as the first debate.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Oct-09-16 10:14 PM
13079620, dude, all he did was point fingers at her
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 10:17 PM
>
13079631, its worked for him so far
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 10:36 PM
13079634, no, its only got his own base whoopin n hollarin
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 10:44 PM
He really aint said shit

saying how bad hilz and the dmes are does not a success make

look at the polls and watch tonights who won

I mean have you fuckin listened to these debates and tonights? that is a rid..

ya know what...nigga u must be trolling

you got me
13079638, trollin? Nah, just calling it like I see it
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Oct-09-16 10:46 PM
13079642, like you see it? Mr. Magoo eyesite ass nigga lol
Posted by rdhull, Sun Oct-09-16 10:50 PM
>
13079678, RE: like you see it? Mr. Magoo eyesite ass nigga lol
Posted by murph71, Mon Oct-10-16 06:36 AM

lol....Right...

Some folks continuously mix up Trump turning on his base for being successful...Running for President takes more than just getting 38 to 42 percent of your own party to vote for u...

Last night, Trump basically poured gasoline on himself and the stage, struck a match, and attempted to burn himself and EVERYONE around him up in flames....

That's his strategy....He strapped on a suicide vest and made it his mission to blow himself up AND Clinton.....

Ain't no "winning" in that.....
13079716, When did I say it was successful last night?
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Oct-10-16 08:29 AM
I continue to say Trump ain't changing, this is who he is, he's pretty much trying to throw the election, he's a loose cannon, etc...

Y'all just continue trying to dig deeper when it's clear he is shallow as hell.

13079646, he did better than the last one, no doubt
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 10:58 PM
he had some strong moments, and some buffoonish streaks
13079619, this sh!t is infuriating at this point...
Posted by Stadiq, Sun Oct-09-16 10:16 PM

I mean, this sub-par Bond villain is being taken seriously as a candidate for POTUS.

Think about that.

All of his bullsh!t is being normalized.

I can't even list all the outrageous scary sh!t this clown has said.

A tape leaked 2 days ago that caught this dude RED HANDED bragging about sexual assault...

And here we are 2 days later watching him debate for the office of the Presidency.

This dude has sh!t on women, black Americans, Latino immigrants, Muslims, the disabled, etc etc.

And the media is pretending like he is a normal candidate who is somehow just as valid as his opponent.

And I F*(KING do not like Hilary, but this is asinine.

Straight up.

On one hand, it is satisfying to see the Republican party burn. I can't imagine they will ever hold national office again unless they make some serious, concrete changes.

On the other hand, this should be GOING WORSE for them.

But

1) our media is straight up horrible. Despicable. F*ck all of them from Lester Holt to Anderson Cooper to Billy Bush to f*cking Jimmy Fallon. And his nutless band leader. F*ck em. This ain't normal. It's scary.

2) I get that it is useless to talk about now, but the incompetent Democratic party anointed the one candidate who would keep this from being a slam dunk.

All of his b*llsh!t he just came back with? 80% of that would be IMPOSSIBLE to say had they had the party had their sh!t together.

This truly is a race to the bottom. This should be a sweep for Dems, but they are incompetent useless a$$holes.

3) Why haven't the previously referenced incompetent Dems put Bill on an island somewhere? He's right about Obamacare actually, but Jesus are you trying to lose Christ shut up about it right now. Put that redneck motherf*cker in a basement somewhere.

4)Even the f*ckers in here who are trying to hold Hil responsible for her husband...really? Look I'm no Hil fan either. Plenty of reasons, but I'm not holding her responsible for bubba's f*cking d!ck. Don't let Trump hit you with the okie doke. jeeesuz. You make the rest of us Hil critics look bad. Stop.

I don't give a f*ck if you were raised by 30 nuns. Stop.

What a f*cking mess. The sh!t show party on the right ran a maniac, the brainless/nutless dems let Hil have her turn for some sh!tty reason, the media is nutless and brainless, and people think women should be held accountable for their husband's sh!ttyness.

In other words, everyone is okay with sh!tty. Everyone is making this seem okay and normal. Unreal.

I'm not even an Obama stan like ya'll, but lets give him one more year until everyone can do better.

13079621, RE: this sh!t is infuriating at this point...
Posted by murph71, Sun Oct-09-16 10:18 PM

I mean, we can just go with Trump saying he will lock up his opponent if he gets elected...That's some Banana Republic shit....CRAZY...
13079624, right. But hell, pick a moment
Posted by Stadiq, Sun Oct-09-16 10:20 PM

I'm over here missing f*cking Mitt "don't let your kids around that dude something is off" Romney.

Unreal.
13079855, You do know he and the clintons are tight right?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Mon Oct-10-16 12:17 PM
For him to say what bill says on the golf course is worse is a huge tell
13079633, bringing out victims is exploitation
Posted by beatnik, Sun Oct-09-16 10:43 PM
Trump is an idiot. Accused of taking advantage of women and being a misogynist so his plan is to turn right back around and use women.

If he had the women who have accused him of wrongdoing sitting on his side as an act of forgiveness it would have been a better than playing the blame game.

Having another person's accusers on your side when you're still harassing yours within the same month is asinine.
13079644, that's that breitbart shit
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 10:55 PM
plus he spent the primaries controlling the media narrative

she did a good job not biting on it.

they'll hail mary it for the next couple weeks to see if it has legs with the public
13079682, RE: that's that breitbart shit
Posted by murph71, Mon Oct-10-16 06:52 AM

There was a St. Louis reporter in the debate hall who basically hit it dead on about Trump bringing out Bill Clinton's accusers.....

"Trump is using these women as human shields....."
13079704, right, i really felt sad for those women. They must really hate the
Posted by Cenario, Mon Oct-10-16 07:46 AM
clintons to align themselves with the guy who commits sexual assault, just not with them
13079637, :)
Posted by atruhead, Sun Oct-09-16 10:45 PM
13079648, Trump's run has and always has been about his ego
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Oct-09-16 11:04 PM
We saw the same thing tonight...nothing of what he did or said actually pulled in voters outside of his base. By all accounts he was supposed to go into the debate contrite and apologetic but that went by the wayside because all he cares about his stoking his own ego and much of that comes through his thick-headed hooting and hollering supporters. When you're down in a general election and actually want to win, you have to reach outside of your base....this run has always been about Trump wanting more attention and all this shit has done is boost his ego more. He's going to lose, he will rationalize it (which he's been doing since pretty much day 1 after getting the RNC nomination with all the "media is rigged" innuendo and then today with all his talk of things being unfair during the debate), and continue in his own little bubble without any ramifications.

He's the ultimate example of white privilege and there's a reason his major voting base is uneducated male whites: they all want to be him and they cannot stand the fact that a black president and a female president essentially seals the fact that they are losing control of one of the major machinations of the country.
13079650, Lol he walked in with his humble hat-in-hand stance
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Oct-09-16 11:13 PM
that shit lasted about 80 seconds
13079681, RE: Trump's run has and always has been about his ego
Posted by murph71, Mon Oct-10-16 06:46 AM

There it is.....
13079651, Trump should drop out.
Posted by Mr. ManC, Sun Oct-09-16 11:13 PM
Oh wait. Nvmd. #Clinton2016

13079652, What a shameful disgrace.
Posted by denny, Sun Oct-09-16 11:38 PM
Just watching my pvr now. It feels like watching our adolescent boys argue with each other. I kinda feel for Hillary....as others have also pointed out.....What do you do? You just can't come out of a fight like this looking good.
13079662, Melania joined in on the mind games
Posted by beatnik, Mon Oct-10-16 03:09 AM
People saying she wore the pink pants suit and "pussy bow" to show support for Hilary are tripping, that was just another facet of having Bill's accusers and the woman from the rape trial in attendance, and Trump being unapologetic

I think her intentionally wearing that is saying "I don't have a problem with my husbands language", not subliminal support for Clinton

https://www.yahoo.com/style/social-media-finds-deep-inner-meaning-in-melania-trumps-hot-pink-debate-outfit-021436411.html
13079679, could it not be because October is breast cancer awareness month?
Posted by deejboram, Mon Oct-10-16 06:37 AM
and wearing pink is the thing to do?
13079680, They really tried to link a pink pant suit to trolling?
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Oct-10-16 06:44 AM
13080011, no
Posted by beatnik, Mon Oct-10-16 06:04 PM
she wore an article of clothing specifically called a "pussy bow"

13079677, I fell asleep maybe half way through the debate!
Posted by deejboram, Mon Oct-10-16 06:36 AM
Snoozefest.
Reading the morning papers don't seem like I missed much either.
13079700, I am confused by all the articles I'm reading saying Trump did fine
Posted by Nodima, Mon Oct-10-16 07:43 AM
I'm registered Democrat but I've never voted party line. I try to follow what's going on and make the decisions that seem best in the moment. I've voted Republican at the city, state and federal level. I identify with the Democratic ticket on social issues and consider your party affiliation to mostly be a social signifier, like whether you're a soccer or a football fan. I don't think it should actually be a guiding light for where a person's votes go.

This Trump shit is fucking baffling to someone like me. This is the first election in my lifetime (I was first of age to vote in Bush v. Kerry) where I feel like I just can't win, but I have no choice but to vote for a candidate (Clinton).

He threatened to jail his political rival once he'd won the election. If Hilary Clinton actually should be in jail, and Trump knows why, fuck this reality TV bullshit. Prove she should be in jail right now.

He had all these "mic drop" moments that were just wildly inappropriate; again, the "you'd be in jail" comment felt like something better suited for a Youtube rap battle, regardless of what he said.

But I also get it. Clinton can't block him out and talk her platforms. I have no idea what she stands for other than she doesn't stand for Trump's bullshit. That's fine, I think we get that just from the visual of her being a woman and our long history with Trump's thoughts on women that we're acting surprised about for whatever reason this week. Can she just fucking block him out and look Presidential, rather than put that smug look on her face like she has this locked up and stay giving his comments merit by responding to them? Dude is not going to shut the fuck up so she needs to stop responding to him and actually have a Presidential conversation. If not with him, at least with the audience on TV.

This whole thing is a sideshow and I'm really disappointed that it's carrying out the way that it is. I generally take a little pride in being an undecided voter, someone who's willing to be swayed one way or the other based on the issues of the day and who makes a more convincing argument to me. At the very highest level of the electoral process I'm not being offered that opportunity. It's absurd. Both these people are awful in their own ways.

Can we just FDR this whole fiasco and give everyone four years to get their shit together?

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz
13079707, The media needs a story; he was awful and will lose
Posted by stattic, Mon Oct-10-16 07:53 AM
13079711, You are prolly right...
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Oct-10-16 08:14 AM
But Hillary is the most hated Dem of all time. I don't think it takes much to sway voters and she is also pretty bad at delivering knockout blows in debates.

13079756, She's only hated because the media needs these false equivalences.
Posted by stravinskian, Mon Oct-10-16 10:29 AM
They report non scandals as scandals so they can pretend to be unbiased. They'd do the same with any candidate. We saw this long before Hillary. But when they need a false equivalence with Donald Trump, a lot of scandals need to be invented.

According to all the fact-checking organizations, she's been more honest in her public statements than any other presidential candidate this cycle, in either party. And compared to all national figures, she's second only to Barack Obama. So the narrative isn't that she's untrustworthy, it's "voters continue to feel that she's untrustworthy" (a self fulfilling prophecy).

At the end of her term at the State Department, she was the most admired woman in the world, and her approval rating was in the sixties while Obama's was in the forties.

13079866, No, she is the most hated because she has 30 years of service
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Oct-10-16 12:28 PM
There is a lot to love and hate when you have 30 years in politics.

13079706, Trump had the better 1 liners and ad libs again.
Posted by Cenario, Mon Oct-10-16 07:53 AM
if it was a comedy sketch he'd win.

Actually discussing policy and answering the questions and not looking like a buffoon, Clinton won again easily.

Its like watching Floyd box a 250 lb dude from around the way named junebug. Clearly he wanna just grab her, wrestle her to the floor and choke her but clearly that's against the rules. Instead, he just gets more flustered as the night goes on and she continues to jab away.
13079726, this dude really shows he doesn't understand how our govt works
Posted by Amritsar, Mon Oct-10-16 09:03 AM
saying he'd get his Attorney General to prosecute Clinton once he's elected

uhh the AG operates pretty independently from the White House. There's an important reason for that

His talk about "Why don't we sneak attack ISIS" is dumb too. As if our leaders hadn't thought about that. Sneak attack would give little to no chance for civilians to escape. Not that dude is able to distinguish between civilians in Raqqa from combatants anyway.
13079806, most americans dont but he's a presidential nominee
Posted by rdhull, Mon Oct-10-16 11:21 AM
>saying he'd get his Attorney General to prosecute Clinton
>once he's elected
>
>
>
>uhh the AG operates pretty independently from the White House.
>There's an important reason for that
>
>
>
>His talk about "Why don't we sneak attack ISIS" is dumb too.
>As if our leaders hadn't thought about that. Sneak attack
>would give little to no chance for civilians to escape. Not
>that dude is able to distinguish between civilians in Raqqa
>from combatants anyway.
13079728, Again, HRC missed the opportunity to call him out in real time.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Oct-10-16 09:12 AM
Bill Clinton did a masterful job of dismantling George Bush Sr. In the townhall debate format because what he did was listen to the question, listen to his opponents response, and then answered the question and pointed out his opponents weakness in the response to the question.

Remember how Bill Clinton answered the "how has the debt personally affected you?"

Watch this ish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ffbFvKlWqE

Fast forward to the Next Clinton Running for President.

The woman asked Trump how he would combat Islamphobia and he turned around and gave an Islamaphobic answer and HRC didn't call him out on it. In fact, HRC started down the road of echoing Trump by talking about asking Muslim people to be the eyes and ears of Homeland Security.

Trump can't talk to a black person without going on and on about how terrible our inner cities are a drop the "what have you got to lose" line that again, HRC didn't call him out on.

I agree with HRC's approach of taking the high road but that also left her vulnerable to leaving unanswered all the low shots that Trump is willing to take.

I just wish Hillary used the people in the room more to make her case.

13079730, re your youtube link...they shoulda had that girl moderate this debate
Posted by Cenario, Mon Oct-10-16 09:23 AM
13079731, It annoyed me that they didn't really use the people in the townhall
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Oct-10-16 09:32 AM
like they were there simply to read cue cards, not have a back and forth with the candidates.

13079732, RE: Again, HRC missed the opportunity to call him out in real time.
Posted by murph71, Mon Oct-10-16 09:34 AM
>Bill Clinton did a masterful job of dismantling George Bush
>Sr.

I'm going to stop u there, dog...Even in a townhall style debate, you can't go Bill Clinton on Trump. Doesn't matter what someone from the town hall audience says. Trump always finds a way to take the discussion back to its lowest level.....

George Bush senior was a traditional candidate. He was a man, politics aside, who did not traffic in shameless bullshit during an actual debate. Pappy Bush engaged in the usual political battles...He let his surrogates talk greasy. He let his team go on and on about Willie Horton. Onstage, Bush Sr. presented himself as a respectable GOP stalwart. So it was much easier to call him out on his bad policies....

The problem with trying to deliver a knockout blow to a Trump is he's like the Blob. U punch him and he sucks you in and makes you become part of him....He gets u dirty...He get's u slimy. He damages HIMSELF and YOU.....It's damn near impossible to dismantle any parts of Trump's platform, because, truthfully, that fool has no platform...lol

There is no way to fight a man who literally has no bottom....U have to let Trump destroy himself....Clinton handled it as well as she could....
13079735, i agree
Posted by Trinity444, Mon Oct-10-16 09:41 AM
13079760, I disagree and I think the townhall format is the way to do it.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Oct-10-16 10:39 AM
I mean you are generally right about going tit for tat with Trump being bad but my point is that there are other people in the room that can be used against Trump.

Every time that Trump not answers a question, HRC could have pointed that out an addressed the person like a human being. A genuine back and forth with a real life human being would have been great for HRC and I think Trump is probably incapable of that in a meaningful way.

>>Bill Clinton did a masterful job of dismantling George Bush
>>Sr.
>
>I'm going to stop u there, dog...Even in a townhall style
>debate, you can't go Bill Clinton on Trump. Doesn't matter
>what someone from the town hall audience says. Trump always
>finds a way to take the discussion back to its lowest
>level.....
>
>George Bush senior was a traditional candidate. He was a man,
>politics aside, who did not traffic in shameless bullshit
>during an actual debate. Pappy Bush engaged in the usual
>political battles...He let his surrogates talk greasy. He let
>his team go on and on about Willie Horton. Onstage, Bush Sr.
>presented himself as a respectable GOP stalwart. So it was
>much easier to call him out on his bad policies....
>
>The problem with trying to deliver a knockout blow to a Trump
>is he's like the Blob. U punch him and he sucks you in and
>makes you become part of him....He gets u dirty...He get's u
>slimy. He damages HIMSELF and YOU.....It's damn near
>impossible to dismantle any parts of Trump's platform,
>because, truthfully, that fool has no platform...lol
>
>There is no way to fight a man who literally has no
>bottom....U have to let Trump destroy himself....Clinton
>handled it as well as she could....

13079734, Bill Clinton was a great politician... Hillary tho, not so much
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Oct-10-16 09:38 AM

13079759, i agree. also, facts isn't stooping to his level.
Posted by PROMO, Mon Oct-10-16 10:37 AM
i wish she would attack more.

i mean, she should have found the opportunity to bring up Trump's pre-debate stunt and pointed out that he's on video calling all of those women stupid and unattractive.

i mean, to me at least, that's just facts.

that's the problem - we, as a country, let too much bullshit slide.
13079881, i agree. she's just not good at that sort of thing
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Oct-10-16 12:44 PM
she missed a couple opportunities, but just like Trump ain't gonna change at age 70, Hillary isn't gonna suddenly channel Bill's skills.
13079792, New NBC/WSJ Poll: Clinton up by 11......
Posted by murph71, Mon Oct-10-16 11:11 AM
Post p*ssy-gate fallout. New NBC/WSJ national likely-voter poll after tape release:

HRC leads Trump by 11 in 4-way race, by 14 in 2-way race (52%-38%).
---

National polls can be shaky. But the fact that Clinton is up by 11 IN A 4 WAY RACE is pretty nuts. And 1 on 1, Clinton beats Trump by 14 points (whoa).

But more than that, the generic polling is now reporting that it's 49% for Dems and 42% for GOP in terms of the House Race. That's why you are seeing a lot of people in the Senate and House fleeing Trump...

This is looking like a blood bath across the board....

link: https://politicalwire.com/2016/10/10/clinton-opens-double-digit-lead-nationally/
13079798, Paul Ryan completely jumped ship today
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Mon Oct-10-16 11:17 AM
Won't defend him anymore and won't campaign with him. Tells other Republicans to do what's best for them (i.e. save yourselves)
13079801, RE: Paul Ryan completely jumped ship today
Posted by murph71, Mon Oct-10-16 11:19 AM
>Won't defend him anymore and won't campaign with him. Tells
>other Republicans to do what's best for them (i.e. save
>yourselves)

And this all before the N-word tape has come out....This shit is crazy....The last 14 point polling gap in Presidential history? When President Reagan won against Mondale in a landslide....
13079827, That'll die down, of course,
Posted by stravinskian, Mon Oct-10-16 11:52 AM

especially now that so many people have decided to normalize what he said.

Still, I'm feeling relieved right now for maybe the first time in this campaign. The concern now is everyone *expecting* a landslide and not showing up.
13079795, ya boy is a fkn trainwreck...HILDAWG LANDSLIDE!
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon Oct-10-16 11:14 AM
aint nothing changed except he sounded a tad bit coherent...

niggas always want credit for shit they 'posed to do (c) chris rock
13079805, Trumps actions are totally in line with the foundation of this country
Posted by Case_One, Mon Oct-10-16 11:21 AM
I', talking about the historical birth of this nation and the seeds that it has sown. He's FrankenTrump!

He's a Liar, a Thief, Self-centered, All about his own interest, A user, Marginalizing, Hateful, Racist, etc.

13079831, Thought this just yesterday. America deserves him. I hope he wins.
Posted by Atillah Moor, Mon Oct-10-16 11:58 AM
Or rather part of me does. The other part couldn't care less.
13079809, I really don't understand how people are undecided at this point
Posted by sectachrome86, Mon Oct-10-16 11:22 AM
One guy said he needs to wait until he sees another debate to make a decision.
13079817, glue, pcp, lsd, bath salts, heron,
Posted by rdhull, Mon Oct-10-16 11:30 AM
>One guy said he needs to wait until he sees another debate to
>make a decision.
13079828, I don't get it either
Posted by Amritsar, Mon Oct-10-16 11:54 AM
who are these morons
13079846, White people are so secretive when it comes to voting
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Oct-10-16 12:12 PM
I asked my boss in Philly who he was voting for on Nov 7 and he said he was undecided.

It was hilarious because it was right after the Chapelle special where he joked about it and we asked him to see if it was true and he didn't let us down.

13079848, i think the only undecideds are the vote vs sit it out people
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Oct-10-16 12:13 PM
if it's between the two they've made up their minds and dont want to bother defending their choice, so they're pushing that "they're both exactly the same" nonsense

and its not just trump voters doing that. it can be a hassle defending hillary, but that doesn't mean they're the same.

i don't think there's a huge swath of undecided between Trump and Hillary voters. You can usually figure out which way they'll lean in a few minutes talking. only undecided is whether or not they'll vote at all.
13079856, did he sniffle after he said it?
Posted by Cenario, Mon Oct-10-16 12:18 PM
13079849, Prepare to spend alot of time talking about this Tiffany Trump Stiff Arm
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Oct-10-16 12:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pBpXaffKAI

I half saw it last night and just thought her attention was diverted to hug someone else.

13079859, looked like he was reaching to shake someone else's hand as tiff
Posted by Cenario, Mon Oct-10-16 12:21 PM
turned her head...didn't look like he was reaching for her after tho.

only thing that makes me question it is that shoulder rub after lol
13079863, Looked like avoidance to me. That family is gong to self destruct
Posted by Atillah Moor, Mon Oct-10-16 12:25 PM
13079885, Yup. The son is looking at her like wtf.
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Oct-10-16 12:48 PM
13079864, Wow Trump was really tryna take to this to 'Real Houswives' level
Posted by Cenario, Mon Oct-10-16 12:27 PM
reality tv.

Wanted to sit the 4 women in his family box and have them come out at the same time as bill.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/10/trumps-debate-plan-to-seat-bill-clintons-accusers-in-family-box-was-thwarted/

The four women — three of whom have alleged that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted or harassed them years ago — were to walk in the debate hall at the same time as the 42nd president and confront him in front of a national television audience.

“We were going to put the four women in the VIP box,” said former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, who represents Trump in debate negotiations. “We had it all set. We wanted to have them shake hands with Bill, to see if Bill would shake hands with them.”

13079867, They are children smh
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Mon Oct-10-16 12:29 PM
13079894, i wish she'd stop with the "you can fact check at hilldawg dot com"
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Oct-10-16 01:11 PM
and point people towards an at least somewhat objective fact checker like politifact or WaPo. i realize they might call her on some things too, but it's always about 10-1 against Trump's flat out lies.
13079896, RE: i wish she'd stop with the "you can fact check at hilldawg dot com"
Posted by murph71, Mon Oct-10-16 01:17 PM
>and point people towards an at least somewhat objective fact
>checker like politifact or WaPo. i realize they might call her
>on some things too, but it's always about 10-1 against Trump's
>flat out lies.

I agree.....
13079899, yeah its borderline DO YOU LIKE RAP guy at the gas station
Posted by Amritsar, Mon Oct-10-16 01:21 PM
not like she needs the money from the clicks or something

plenty of other objective sites that fact check and still make her look good
13079900, Websites cost money...lol. Prolly have to click 5 times to get the info
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Oct-10-16 01:24 PM
13079953, Ay homie, you like hip hop?
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Oct-10-16 03:15 PM
"nah"

>plenty of other objective sites that fact check and still make
>her look good

pretty much. it reminds me of these radio commercials running that say "if you want to learn more about why you should vote no on prop 52, go to saynotonprop52.com"

It's not like she's running against Mitt Romney. She's running against the most dishonest candidate in history, and since half the country thinks she holds that title, she'd be doing herself a favor.