Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectsomeone did bite the bullet for me once
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13076947&mesg_id=13076956
13076956, someone did bite the bullet for me once
Posted by Cenario, Tue Oct-04-16 11:02 AM
I was like 19-20 working in a law firm. I met the receptionist and come to find out alot of my older brother peoples were her husband's people. We became cool.

I was a floater that would use whoever's work station was available and they gave me an administrators password. Once I got my own station I still had the admin's password, and would use it from time to time. I had access to everyone's Outlook. One day I had to use the recep cpu and i was logged in under admin and snooping around, forgot i was in someone else's out look and sent an email.

Couple of days later recep got fired. I found out from a friend years later that they accused her of the email thing. She knew it was me but didn't say anything. They fired her. I felt bad but she was on her way to getting fired anyway and everything didn't make sense perfectly(it was years later so i didn't remember the details) but she mighta just been saving face...idon'tknow.