Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThere is some interesting stuff in here about getting a girl to the Yes.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060307&mesg_id=13062596
13062596, There is some interesting stuff in here about getting a girl to the Yes.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Aug-29-16 01:41 PM
Like lately I've been wondering if the Barney character from How I Met Your Mother would fly in this day and age because his whole thing was about tricking women into having sex with him...which to a different degree Men do all the time. Like my one dude had no problem telling a chick he loved them and sell them the dream to get into the panties and then lose interest as soon as it was over.

Or just in general going out and trying to figure out which girls were "down" and focusing all your energies on them.

I remember the "wait out" being a thing where two dudes would be trying to get at the same girl all night and end up staying out to the early morning waiting for the other dude to give up and go home so you can be alone with the chick.

I was in college around the same time NP was and the male culture was not at all healthy. Like dudes took Snoop Dogg's "Ain't No Funn" very very literally.

I don't know. At least I know what to be talking to my sons about.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"