Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI think Slut Shaming played a role in all of this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060307&mesg_id=13062559
13062559, I think Slut Shaming played a role in all of this
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Aug-29-16 12:43 PM
...False Accusations in General

I've had a bunch of conversations about this (and I am about done talking about it) but one of the interesting things that come out of it is the insistence from some people that what NP and his dude did was disgusting EVEN if the girl consented.

Which is fair to say and I am not here to judge anyone's morality but alot of people are blurring what they find distasteful (three way sex) with what is a crime (non-consensual Sex). You can only argue so much with people about how much it goes on and how common place it is before the wives at the table start looking at you funny and the dudes are kicking you under the table.

I also think it's ironic that it is this POV about the disgustingness of this sort of sex that would lead a person to deny having it consensually in the first place.

Anyway, just something I've been thinking...but can't really share in polite conversation.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"