Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060307&mesg_id=13061922
13061922, Yes
Posted by Cam, Fri Aug-26-16 10:48 AM
I still watch Woody Allen's Movies, and wish I could catch episodes of the Cosby Show, despite my opinions of both of those driving force individuals being pieces of shit.

Even though I looked upon Cosby disparagingly since the pound cake speech days, I was able to look past it to still enjoy his show. Understanding that television isn't made by lone individuals, but by dynamic teams of people, with whom I have no issues. I see Woody Allen w/ Soon Ye featured during Knicks game time-outs...I don't boycott the NBA.

I spend cash with George Washington's slave holding face on it everyday. Every pay-check I receive, Federal tax dollars are taken out to pay for things I impassionately disagree with. Especially in the South, taxes fund public works like highways, memorials and edifices celebrating the treasonous confederacy. The Veterans Administration only days ago decided to end the flying of JohnnyReb flags in National Cemeteries...on certain days.

Got damn right I'm going to go see this film, but not to support Parker.