Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectoh ok...the daily beast article wrote about his testimony differently
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060307&mesg_id=13061418
13061418, oh ok...the daily beast article wrote about his testimony differently
Posted by Cenario, Thu Aug-25-16 11:32 AM
>Kangas’s recollection differs from those of the wrestlers: Parker’s bedroom door was open, he testified, and Kangas and Celestin both peered inside and saw him on top of Jennifer having sex. The room was dimly lit by a blue-colored bulb fixed above the futon.
Parker noticed them and “motioned for us to come inside the room,” Kangas testified.
Kangas said Jennifer didn’t see them or say a word. Her arms weren’t moving, he said; her legs were pressed to her chest, her feet propped in the air.
“We went out into the hallway and Jean said, ‘Let’s go inside the room,’ and then I said, ‘No, you don’t want to go inside the room,’ and then after that we went back into the doorway and he walked into the room,” Kangas testified. “Shortly after that—or he got undressed and stood towards the head side of the futon and shortly after that I left.
“I personally didn’t go into the room because I wasn’t attracted to Jennifer and I didn’t believe that four people at one time was—you know, it didn’t seem right,” the Air Force officer added at the trial.

I didn't read your links but basically you're saying Kangas said he witnessed them raping her and did nothing, just left?