Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecteh.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060307&mesg_id=13060842
13060842, eh.
Posted by SoWhat, Wed Aug-24-16 02:06 PM
i don't have a problem w/him standing by his friend. and i disagree that we are the ppl w/whom we associate. if my homie is a rapist and he and i work that out between us and i stick by him that doesn't make me a rapist. it makes me several other things but not a rapist.

even a rapist needs love and if that's my man 40 grand, my ace boon coon, i'm not necessarily going to abandon him when he's down and out. even if it's HIS fault that he's down and out. if he's my ride or die and he's facing judgment and recrimination from all sides i'm not necessarily going to abandon him even though my loyalty to him makes some folks clutch the pearls. b/c even the lowest of the low deserve love. i'm not a Xtian anymore but i raised like that and i guess i took some of those lessons to heart even though i'm now an atheist. so i wouldn't necessarily abandon the homie just b/c he's guilty of something heinous. it would depend on several factors.

anyway, that's why i don't automatically cast aspersions on Nate b/c he stuck w/Jean here.