Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMan Rape can be a tricky situation if it's an afterthought for the woman
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060307&mesg_id=13060444
13060444, Man Rape can be a tricky situation if it's an afterthought for the woman
Posted by Case_One, Wed Aug-24-16 09:20 AM
What do I mean. I know a couple of dudes in HS and in the Army that were charged with Rape. The HS case was dropped but once you're charged there's a record. The Army case went to a wrongful conviction - Messed up too. Those dudes got something like 12 yrs and they were like 18 and 19

The HS incident happened after my boy ( a football player)had sex with a chick after school. He fronted on her and didn't share the same level of public feelings, so she said he raped her.

The Army situation happened when two young enlisted friends had sex with a German local chick that later said they raped her. But they didn't. She was very willing to do a threesome and then felt bad. At the same time, they didn't really treat her like a queen after.

I have way too many HS and Army stories like this.