Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectearly 2000's, thought IT field would be a good look for me....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060173&mesg_id=13060356
13060356, early 2000's, thought IT field would be a good look for me....
Posted by FLUIDJ, Wed Aug-24-16 06:01 AM
despite the fact that I already had a B.S. Engineering from the best HBCU engineering program on earth....

Signed up to one of them rinky dink For Profit "computer science" schools.... Dude smooth talked me into signing up for the whole get down, A+, A++, MSsomethingoranother, I can't even remember what all that dumb shit was...but ultimately dude gased me up like I was gonna come out the program like a GOD and be marketable as Steve Jobs..... smh...

Before the fckin A+ class even finished a full semester, roll up to the school one evening to go to class only to find THERE WON'T NO MORE CLASS!

Folk...
The school had literally vacated the premises over night yo! All the lil project pc's were gone, files gone, furniture gone, people GONE. Felt like that episode of Seinfeld when George had discovered that exclusive club in a meat factory that only allowed beautiful models entry and then he tried to take Jerry to see it and it was nothing there but a construction site... except...my situation wasn't as funny as that... (but there was this FINE latina that used to come to class very scantily clad and it was great motivation)....

I was still on the hook with Key Education Services for $20K.. yes $TWENTYFUCKINKAY!!

TO.THIS.DAY. i'm salty about that $20K fck up yo....They got me...Key Education Services (now known as Key Bank) got me....I got my self....

"Get ready....for your blessing....."