Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectman, my former co-worker who I still keep in touch with...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060173&mesg_id=13060294
13060294, man, my former co-worker who I still keep in touch with...
Posted by Dstl1, Tue Aug-23-16 06:07 PM
his wife got gaffled in a style similar to this just a couple of years ago. She LOVES purses...and buys and sells them a lot on Ebay...at least used to. She was selling an expensive jawn. Buyer hit her up like...I'm from out of town, but a friend of mine will be coming there in the next day or two. She said she'd send her a check overnight and she could cash it and give her friend the purse. Got the check, deposited it, used money off said check to go out to eat, buy clothes and some other shit. Met her "friend" to give her the purse. About three days later...check was returned...BoA put a dent in their account for the whole thing. They were straight drained of the original check amount PLUS what they spent out of it. Dude was at work crying real tears like "man, she always puts us in bad spots". He went to our boss and he gave him a SUPER advance loan to get his checking account right. Ebay was like....Sorry, fam...you shouldn't have spent a dime until the check cleared.