Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSo, this dude I know had this idea to "flip" a burner...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060173&mesg_id=13060273
13060273, So, this dude I know had this idea to "flip" a burner...
Posted by flipnile, Tue Aug-23-16 04:59 PM
Let's call this dude Ralph. Apparently, Ralph knew a guy that was selling a little .380 for $200 (illegally, obviously). Ralph wasn't interested himself, but he happened to know another guy that was looking for something. Ralph called the other guy up, told him that he had something for $300, and the deal was made. So, Ralph goes to buy the gun from the first guy for $200, and everything apparently went well. Ralph immediately goes to the other guy's house to sell him the burner for $300. Simple, right?

Well, it turns out that the "gun" Ralph bought from the first guy was really a small cordless drill with a socket in it wrapped in duct tape. Ralph says when he went to buy it, they met in a dark park, and it was wrapped in a t-shirt. The guy showed him the butt of the drill, and that was enough for Ralph. He said the other dude laughed at him.

This was all told to me after it was done, so I didn't even have a chance to tell him that it was a bad idea, for a multitude of reasons.