Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti started jhs in 6th grade, but there were only like 3 6th grade classes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13060173&mesg_id=13060176
13060176, i started jhs in 6th grade, but there were only like 3 6th grade classes
Posted by Cenario, Tue Aug-23-16 02:31 PM
for really smart kids(plug, plug, plug) and the rest of the school was 7th and 8th graders...i was a tall skinny kid (like 6ft 140) that stuck out and would always be someone that olders picked on.

In any event, some short 8th grader comes up to me in the beginning of the school year and was introduced himself and was like yo, i know everybody in this school, anybody mess with you let me know.

So for a month i'm chilling, i'd see him in the hall he'd say whats up and chat with me..then about mid october dude asks if i have a dollar, i give it to him....next week, same deal....about a month later same deal....all in all i prolly gave homie like $15 and never utilized his services. Homie was like the mob.

Me and my boys finally ran into some neighborhood problems in 8th grade but by then, dude was probably hustling freshmans at Mafioso High