Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNah, I sold the lenses with the camera
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13030862&mesg_id=13066776
13066776, Nah, I sold the lenses with the camera
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Fri Sep-09-16 03:25 PM
>does really well in low light. so does d300. nikon d70 if
>you're not concerned with that. all are old models and are
>likely low priced but the latter two don't do video, but i
>think the d300S does. do you have canon lenses still? these
>models can use / meter old nikon lenses going back decades.

I've never really been much for Nikon. In the 80's I had a Pentax then a Canon joint my stepfather gave me. I also had a Kodak point and shoot joint that I actually took most of my best pics with it, just like now with my Kodak C913 point-and-shoot over the Fujitsu joint. I actually still have two 35MM point and shoot cameras from the 90's, one of which still has a roll of film in it I've been meaning to get developed. For that matter... I have probably 5 or 6 disposables I've been meaning to get developed too... Might actually do that next week.

The lenses went with the camera. Figured I wouldn't have much of a use for them anymore once I sold the body, so they went with it.

I don't care much about being able to record video with it, just take decent pictures. Low light might be an issue though, and I think these days I'd be open to Nikon stuff more than years ago as long as the price is right. Also, I'm not caring about resolution as much with it but I think 6MP is gonna be my cut-off.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.