Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNot necessarily better, just won't be missed as much
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13027518&mesg_id=13027708
13027708, Not necessarily better, just won't be missed as much
Posted by EAS, Sun May-29-16 11:15 AM
As let's say a Jordan, Magic, Kobe. He's a talented athlete but he is also a whiny bitch. I've never seen someone so talented whine, cry, and bully his way to winning. Lebron, the flop master, and the referees be eating that shit up. I've never seen so many one-sided suspect calls whenever he is involved in a game. I hate what Lebron represents; one man carrying a team and when that one man is gone, the team is shitty. I love Golden State because no one is super talented yet they win as a team. San Antonio the same way. Hell, even when the champion Bulls lost Jordan the first time, they still went far in the play-offs.

I love seeing competition. That is what makes the game exciting. The GSW OKC game last night was amazing. Watching Lebron gets boring because he does take 'easy street' and the refs make sure the calls goes his way. When there is real competition, very few times has Lebron actually handled it. He usually self destructs and cannot do it. Explains why he has been so many times to the finals yet still manage to lose more than win. If it ain't going his way and there is real opposition he can't win. A real champion can win at all costs and against all odds. Lebron is not a real champion. Lebron is built like a tank and a great player; but psychologically....not a champion.