Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject3 million votes. Yeah.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13025869&mesg_id=13026115
13026115, 3 million votes. Yeah.
Posted by Mr. ManC, Tue May-24-16 04:19 PM
I hate this talking point more that anything.

She has a 3 million vote lead, I concede.

All it cost was closed polling places, adjusted times, purged voting rolls, faulty machines, etc.

That's not even counting the Independents locked out of the process, which is HUGELY important and which may be the undoing of the DNC for the GE with her as the nom.

Bernie has started from so far behind in name recognition, fund raising, etc and is slightly ahead. I feel like this has been a race to California, and Hillary start in New York, but Bernie started in Afghanistan. Now she's a little ahead and people are like "she's CLEARLY winning".

What's so bad, is after June 7th I think a lot of this get shaken up.

But to answer you, no, people are not babies for calling out bullshit when they see it. And your candidate is all but telling independents and Bernie supporters that she doesn't need their vote to beat Trump. She is suggesting she isn't willing to bend her platform to allow for these progressive ideas. She wants to be coach with a bad playbook, yet wants to act as though Bill Walsh is a maniac with his "west coast offense". But she can run the plays better. If you do that shit, own it, and don't be surprised if she gets ripped apart in the GE for all of the same red flags we've been pointing out for the past few months.

If you are willing to say Bernie lost even though damn near everything is against him, then don't say Hillary losing would be Bernie or our fault when she has everything going for her. She will earn her loss the same way he did.

Nonetheless...#fuego.