Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13019409&mesg_id=13019838
13019838, RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Posted by Tiggerific, Wed May-11-16 02:48 PM
So...I'm learning Python the hard way. Actually its not really that hard. Its kind of easy. The only thing is that I'm trying to focus on the concepts and not the language. I am learning the language, but I've come to an understanding that the language is the easy part. If you learn the concepts behind the language, you can learn basically any programming language you want to.

I had a bit of a breakthrough in therapy. Its caused me to focus less anger and frustration towards my mother-in-law. I am pretty indifferent to her. Sure I still roll my eyes, and sometimes I tire of running up and down the stairs for some minor thing, but its keep me in a sane place. And that gives me time to focus on the things I want to focus on.

I'm still struggling with my ADD. Trying to nail down a daily plan and stick with it. Trying to make sure things don't fall through the cracks. And, trying to take care of myself first...isn't always easy. But each day is a new day to start again. My therapist said I need to think more positive...so I am giving it a go. :)