Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLF was always the one to watch out for but now....not so much
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13010504&mesg_id=13039013
13039013, LF was always the one to watch out for but now....not so much
Posted by ambient1, Tue Jun-28-16 12:21 PM
imo

he played his card....

the ONLY other person who legit knows he was after the throne is Varys who is sort of in the same boat....sort of...I cant put my finger on his motivation tho

but yeah

nobody knows LF is after the throne...they just think of him as a slick talkin pimp who will do anything for his paper....Tywin was the richest (and debatably 'smartest/slickest') dude in the kingdom yet wanted no parts of the throne

Robin is the lord of the vale...not LF....if Sansa is smart...and actually learned anything (esp. from LF) then she will make that play to 'influence' Robin, have the Vale align formally wit the North and then LF is pretty much negligible and can have his head chopped off ...

Hopefully they don't dumb it down to show...Oh see Sansa is jealous of Jon and she wants the north cause LF said his slick lil line abt a bastard born in the south...(eventhough the very next scene shows her smiling and happy that erybody loves Jon)

Cersei promised him the North if he brought Sansa's head...so if they show him running back to her empty handed the MOST he can say is...'

well...yeah I found her buuuuut....this Jon Snow dude, this Brienne chic,,.ummm a cpl of Wildings...and a cpl Great Northern Houses kind of ummm errr...uhhhhh ***scratches head*** might be riding wit old girl

it's a real easy play for Sansa to me

if LF ain't say nothing he would've still been able to navigate between the North n South or houses in general w/o anyone really suspecting what he up to...which is how he got where he at