Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject^^^school em
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13010504&mesg_id=13038717
13038717, ^^^school em
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Mon Jun-27-16 05:51 PM
Altho I was happy to see Cersei ascend the throne cause I just love her evil self I definitely was like I hope this doesn't happen in the book becuz that makes no sense (I also noted how it seemed to be lil/no reaction from the people of the city or other westerosi in general to her just blowing up the most holy building and the main religious leaders)

I guess becuz Roberts been out the picture since season 1 people forget that joff and tommen were kings becuz they were thought to be Roberts sons. Not becuz the lannisters had some claim to the throne or even becuz they had destroyed many of their enemies

But I guess at this point the iron throne is so weak and power decentralized that we shouldn't really care who is on it. Cersei is really only queen of kings landing and the westerlands (and I guess the riverlands since even with Walder Frey dead his house still rules). The reach, dorne, iron islands, the vale, and the north are all in open revolt.