Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectlyanna mormont killed it. again.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13010504&mesg_id=13038363
13038363, lyanna mormont killed it. again.
Posted by shygurl, Mon Jun-27-16 01:30 AM
Shes gonna be a strong player in Westeros in the years to come and I cant wait to see more of her. Easily my favorite character this season.

Got confirmation for R+L, but what did she whisper to Ned? I'm guessing that she rode off with Rhaegor of her own free will and she wasn't kidnapped; can't imagine what else she could of said.

I love Arya, I mean I absolutely love her buttttt....but not quite buying her as an assassin. We saw her training in Braavos, fighting while blinded, but at no point did it appear she was taught Faceless Men tricks and maneuvers. I mean on one hand Walder Frey deserved every ounce of son-meat he ate, but on the other she got Lord Frey in a room by himself and also managed to make a ground-son pie. Not believing it.

The feeling Sam felt walking into and looking around the library. That feeling of newness, of amazement, of the immenseness of knowledge surrounding you, of joy. Loved it.

Winter is here, now bring on the war.