Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthe ramsey- snow fight was weaksauce
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13010504&mesg_id=13037341
13037341, the ramsey- snow fight was weaksauce
Posted by Riot, Thu Jun-23-16 12:42 PM
probably nobody in the 7 kingdoms liked to fight more than this guy.
dude went hand-to-hand against the top squad of ironborn seal team 6,

only to just stand there and eat 10 clean right hands from a bloodied, shot, stabbed, almost crushed & trampled, jon snow

...who apparently jon and the giant also do great cardio, since they caught up with ramsey on the horse at winterfell like 20seconds later. cmon

i felt for the giant tho. and the open-field battle was epic. the cinematography and just the battle itself. they said that halfcircle enclosure tactic came from Hannibal using it against the romans. crazy

umm, good to see the dragons finally wrecking shop. not sure what kinda defense u can have for that shtt. except for drawing them down low on the ground

maergery seems fully bought in to the faith. she gave gramma the note so she'd go home, but i dont see an angle for her to play. she doesnt even has as much control over tommen as the sparrow does. and she dont have that scheming look in her eye. true believer

ppl hate dorne, i guess mainly cuz the sandsnakes just never lived up to the expectations... but the whole arya storyline turned out to be way worse than dorne. gotta wonder where the cutoffs are from GRRM to the HBO writers.