Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthat scene with Jon Snow almost being trampled was intense
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13010504&mesg_id=13035541
13035541, that scene with Jon Snow almost being trampled was intense
Posted by shygurl, Mon Jun-20-16 03:00 AM
I don't know if the show wanted to show the real side of war, show how poorly things were going for Snow, or make some metaphor about Jon being consumed by the people whom he pledged to help but either way that shit was real. Kudos to Sansa for the fucking lifesaving Vale knights. Ramsey had one nugget of truth though before, Sansa got a sadistic streak in her, and it'll be interesting to see how it manifests in the coming times.

As much as dragons are game-changers, they also strike me as some big ass, flying, destructive ass Bebe kids. Like yeah they gonna help mama run things, but when they have no enemies to fight they gonna be all up in farms eating all the cattle and randomly setting shit on fire. Really gotta wonder whats the long term plan for them in Westoros, esp with the long night coming and knowing that food is going to be scarce.

Lastly, I cant wait for Ser Davos to get in the red woman's ass. Eat that bitch alive for burning a motherfucking kid alive.