Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectim appreciating theon, despite everything hes been through
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13010504&mesg_id=13025074
13025074, im appreciating theon, despite everything hes been through
Posted by shygurl, Sun May-22-16 11:09 PM
I'm ready for Yara to (eventually) get in uncle's ass. (anddd uncle mentioning Dany got me thinking of a possession he has in the book, whether he has it on the show, and what part does it play in the big picture) Loving Arya's growth, I know she felt the stirrings of rage but she managed it. Loving Sansa's confidence, fuck littlefinger. Dany with the forgiveness. All in all, a great week for the surviving series females, and maybe a touch of what is to come? A more female lead world perhaps? *shrug*

Forest folk made the white walkers, but it was a power that got wayyy out of hand and seemingly didn't help the folk. (A series about the beginning of Westero with the free folk, andals, and first men would be amazing imo.) Will the touch from King White Walker mean that Bran has some sort of connection to the white walkers? Will he be able to spy/warg/watch what their plan are? King Walker and the other bigwigs walked through fire with no adverse effects, but the wights had to go around the fire...interesting.

Hodor....*cries* Summer gone too. That scene with Hodor was crucial though, what sort of powers is Bran working with? How much in the past can he change and as evidenced with Hodor do his changes just change things in the past, or can he go to past events to change things in the future?

All in all, for me this was a very satisfying episode and my favorite of the season.