Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThat was like half a season's worth of plot points in one episode
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13010504&mesg_id=13021806
13021806, That was like half a season's worth of plot points in one episode
Posted by BigReg, Mon May-16-16 07:58 AM
I love/hate the Dothraki story line. LOVE: her being back with her original peoples, love how this damsdel in distress shit is over (notice how Jorah Dario weren't needed). HATE: how cheesy easy it was to escape, but fuck it...we got titties and a cool scene

It's going to be interesting because she's got 100,000 people roaving army, but also a kingdom in Mereen. Which means we are going to see Tyrion the hand play an even more important role which is a good thing. I assume with the Harpy's burning up all her ships its going to be her trying to gather up resources in Mereen for her eventual march into Westeros.

I LOVE how finally Sansa and Jon meet up. As usual the Wall brings the storytelling goods. I love how Littlefinger is back in the game. Only thing I hate is that the war for the north is a bit too on the nose, but with littlefinger there the pre-ordained victory probably won't go the way they planned.

King's Landing is picking up with everyone working together against the Sparrow. But like I saw in another forum, its a Cersei plan so its bound to fail.