Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: i am so fucking tired of brown bodies worshipping white saviors
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13010504&mesg_id=13021779
13021779, RE: i am so fucking tired of brown bodies worshipping white saviors
Posted by Tiggerific, Mon May-16-16 01:06 AM
I get your real world assessment of the brown bodies worshipping white saviors thing. But, when I'm in Westeros mode, I give a flying fig about real world racial disparity and the bullshit that we as brown people deal with every day.

In the Game of Thrones, I fucks with Khalessi. And, what she did to those idiots was straight gangsta!!!!

Brienne is going to get her some...if Jamie doesn't swoop in out of nowhere and fuck it up.

Tyrion is not stupid enough to fall for this peace bullshit. He's definitely going to have another plan in his pocket. He's the Papa Pope of this show. Thinking 3 steps ahead of everybody.

At first I was thinking that Sansa did something to make that letter seem like it was from Ramsay, but when he started talking about Rickon, I knew it was real. And, that Jon "ImReallyAFuckinTargaryenButIDontKnowIt" Snow wasn't going to stand by and let that shit go down.

I'm still trying to figure out Cersei in all of this. I understand if they don't do something, Cersei is going to be put to trial. But we all know she will choose a trial by combat and Sir Robert Strong will kill whoever is his opponent. But, why would she trust the Tyrells? I know they have a common enemy...but there is no way that after this is all said and done, they aren't going to want to kill Tommen. He's the King and even though he loves Margaery, he let this happen on his watch. Somehow they will kill Tommen. It won't be the High Sparrow or his people.

I am really loving this shit. I can't wait for George RR Martin to finish Winds of Winter...but...I am loving how the show is going away from the books. And, by the time this season is done, I can read how he really wanted things to go down.