Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: again, my logic is as follows is ignorant
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13006829&mesg_id=13009311
13009311, RE: again, my logic is as follows is ignorant
Posted by SeV, Thu Apr-21-16 04:52 PM
You really have no clue don't u?

I'm going to assume ur just still emotional over Bernie losing NY and the inevitable Hillary nomination that you refuse to come to terms with reality.

1) Most independents reliably vote either Democratic or Republican. They are indie for whatever personal/ideological reason.

2) There's probably little..if anything, that even a majority of the independents—to say nothing of a consensus—could agree on. So what platform would they organize around, except for "we're not Democrats or Republicans"?

So why would you think all these Independents would magically be for Bernie and his platform? Or why are you not factoring in the majority of Dems who would most likely stay with the Parties nomination (including close to a majority of Bernie supporters)

But really how do you think Bernie has the support to even pull that off? Democratic turnout ain't even close to 2008 numbers and he doesn't even have the majority of that support.

What states do u actually think he can win?

How do you think he can organize a ground game and fundraising in 4 months to compete with the Democratic and Republican party and he couldn't even accomplish that during his nomination run?

Like I said u didn't think none of this thru and just posting off u emotions.