Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectone is all talk about revolution
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13006829&mesg_id=13008328
13008328, one is all talk about revolution
Posted by SeV, Wed Apr-20-16 06:33 PM
But not even backing senators in races that support him that could help usher in policies needed for REAL change.

Yea homie I get it. Yal in a world of hurt right now and can't see the forest from the trees

Well I can't even say that because yal not even concerned with details of how shyt could get done

Yal emotionally invested in bernie and what he represents to yal

But not thinking about all the other shyt in play

I don't care too much about Hillary

Never have

But I know she's a tool to get a less conservative supreme court

A democrats in the house and Senate

Once that happens then u can get the ball rolling on more progressive policies and even more progressive candidates

But that shyt is not going to happen if republicans get the white house and maintain the majority in congress.

U can talk about not living on fear and all that dumb shyt but I choose to live in reality

And the reality is republicans in Congress and the conservative supreme court have already done enough bullshyt with a democrat as president

ie parts of the voting rights act of 1965 getting repealed basically making it open season on discrimination at the poles this November in 9 states. I'm in Texas and they immediately implemented a voter I.D. measure that had been blocked.

The other side ain't playing fair

This the type of shyt that's at stake this November

Am I comfortable with Hillary accepting money from wall street

No

Was I cool with Obama doing it too?

No

Would I want corporate money out of the process all together?

Of course

But I know that shyt is not happening with a Republican president and congress

There's more Dems in favor of campaign finance reform than republicans

There's more Dems in favor of tighter regulations on wall street than Republicans

Etc etc

So im voting Democrat

And voting

Yal can take ya ball and go home all u want

But It's a shame yal can't see that or refuse to understand the complexities of this shyt and going with the all or nothing approach like that accomplishes anything

This shyt reminds me so much of the occupy wall street movement and u see how that ended up

Dallas Cavericks LETS GO!!