Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI will say you are somewhat right in this respect:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13006829&mesg_id=13007281
13007281, I will say you are somewhat right in this respect:
Posted by Mr. ManC, Tue Apr-19-16 02:50 PM
I am loathing the idea of having to fight for ideas that should be commonplace. I am getting my skills together, and I somewhat feel if Bernie isn't the nominee, I won't "bust" but voting for Hillary may be my last move.

It is crazy to me that these agendas of the people are so well suppressed by the powers that be. Broke and middle class people like yourself are always like "Tuition free college won't work! WE can't pay for it!" based on no calculations. Free college? Can't afford it. War in Iraq? Spare no expense.

It is like a way that the establishment has puppeteer'd the status quo into feeling like there is only one way we can go, or throttle our expectations. Put it is so wild seeing THEIR message come out of people's mouths, against their interest.

My mom is dead set on voting for Hillary because she wants to see a woman President. Fair, do that. But then she says it's because she wants her granddaughter to grow up knowing that she could even be President 1 day! Yeah, she can if she navigates the struggles of growing up poor, and hopefully not different or disabled or of certain sexual orientation, then HOPEFULLY can go to college to even get a degree in the field....oh and then MILLIONS of dollars to finance a campaign.

It baffles me that Hillary had made her fight so many people's personal battle. But her fight is NOT our fight. I'm with Bernie. If we can't truly progress this country to where much of the rest of the world is, then I'm down to relocate.