Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMeh
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12962460&mesg_id=12963277
12963277, Meh
Posted by Paps_Smear, Tue Jan-26-16 02:25 PM
It's just an courtesy thing.

If its an inch or two or three I know I'm not trippin. I will, and have, just move to another spot shovel it out quickly and park there. That's not the issue.

I believe the issue comes from the OVER 2 feet of snow and the hours it takes to remove that snow and whatever else is piled in front of where you normally park. I get its a public space, it's also in front of someones spot that normally wouldn't care who parked there, the amount of snow just changes things.

Had this lady who worked her ASS off this weekend, she finally could get out on Sunday evening to get her young kids. They were 10 minutes away driving distance. She comes back and someone else went smooth in there. Someone who didn't care to shovel anything. They had a big ass truck and could have just rolled over shit to park in front of their spot they were too lazy to dig out. Homegirl lost it when she saw this. They saw her anger and promptly moved after trying to argue over it for a minute.

It's THAT shit that makes people do things like this.