Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecteasy.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12936319&mesg_id=12938559
12938559, easy.
Posted by SoWhat, Thu Dec-03-15 05:13 PM
>living shit out her asshole, then how can it come as a shock
>to anyone that he ends up ripping something in her asshole?

1. he punched her first. the scene didn't call for punching.

2. it's totally possible for him to bang her hard in the bunghole WITHOUT ripping her apart. i know from personal experience.

3. as soon as he PUNCHED HER the action should've ended. at the very least the director should've checked in w/her to see if she's okay. at the VERY least.

4. as soon as he went at her really hard...the action should've ended. the director should've checked in w/her. why? well, assuming the director is a scumbag who doesn't actually care about the well-being of the actors on his set, he was in danger of having the shoot ruined by an injury to the woman actor. indeed, that's what happened.

>It's like if a boxer gets in the ring and in the course of a
>fight kills his opponent unintentionally. It's a sad outcome
>but not one that is totally unexpected.

LOL

that's actually on the ref if the fighter who threw the killer punch had already violated the established rules of the fight at least once and the ref allowed the match to continue.

so, nice try but...no.

>Again, everything on the don't list dude does, is a sexual
>assault.

yes.

But if Anal is the dos list and this dude fucks her
>in the ass until she bleeds and she doesn't stop him, I don't
>know if that is sexual assault necessarily.

okay, Buddy. so instead of sexual assault for the anal how about a plain old BATTERY for PUNCHING HER IN THE FACE which was possibly on her 'don't list' b/c it's so fucking obviously not needed to be on a 'don't list' in a shoot like this.

>Also I think you missed my other point. I am sure the actor
>and the director in the scene knows what the "don'ts" are but
>are you sure everyone on set knows what the "don'ts" are?

i don't give a fuck what other ppl on the set knew or didn't know. but sure...the other ppl on the set are only slightly less scummy than the director if they didn't step in after seeing this woman get PUNCHED IN THE FACE by James Deen. sure.