Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectReminds me of Generation Kill dialogue
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12927746&mesg_id=12927876
12927876, Reminds me of Generation Kill dialogue
Posted by veritas, Fri Nov-13-15 10:15 AM
Cpl. Ray Person: Look at this shit, how come we can't ever invade a cool country, like chicks in bikinis, you know, how come counties like that don't ever need Marines, I'll tell you why, it's lack of pussy that fucks countries up, lack of pussy is the root fucking cause of all global instability, if more hajis were getting quality pussy, there'd be no reason for us to come over and fuck em up like this, cause a nutbusting haji, is a happy haji.
Sgt. Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Ray, how much ripped fuel have you ingested.
Cpl. Ray Person: I'm on it like a mother fucker Brad, haha!...
Sgt. Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Well, no more of that shit...
Evan 'Scribe' Wright: An interesting theory though.
Cpl. Ray Person: Yeah, yeah, you should quote me on it, you know what, you should definitely quote me on it, this whole thing comes down to pussy! Look, if you take the Republican Guard and comp their asses for a week in Vegas, no fucking war!
Evan 'Scribe' Wright: So the war is not about oil or WMDs.
Cpl. Ray Person: No, in the opinion of this Marine, its about pussy.
Evan 'Scribe' Wright: And its not about Saddam.
Cpl. Ray Person: No, Saddam is just part of the problem, if Saddam invested more in the pussy infrastructure of Iraq than he did in his fucking gay ass army, then this country would be no more fucked up than say, Mexico.